The Beach

This was requested by: yearsssr I hope this is what you wanted, it isn't as long as I wanted it to be but I hope you like it.

I hope you all enjoy, this takes place on the beach. Also it's kinda short, 968 words-

[Characters: Lloyd, harumi mentioned- Jay, Nya, Kai, Skylor, Cole, Zane, Wu, Pixal, Garmadon and Misako]
[rating: fluff]

|~|

Lloyd parked the car in the beach parking lot, he grabbed their bag with their items and walked out of the car, Harumi immediately ran towards the beach.

Lloyd had to run after her, nobody else was on the beach, it was pretty late and they chose a beach that was usually busy from 6:30 and 14:00, and it was currently 16:17.

Lloyd placed their blanket down and placed their stuff on it, Harumi came running back to him "can we go swim now?" she asked, Lloyd smiled "sure, let's go." he started walking towards the sea.

"uh, Lloyd.." Harumi followed him at a slower pace "yes Rumi?" he asked "I sorta... Can't swim." Lloyd turned around surprised "I'll teach you!" he offered.

Harumi smiled "really?" Lloyd nodded his head "of course!" he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him into the water. It was pretty warm so that was nice, he slowly led her deeper into the water.

"don't panic, never panic, that'll just make it harder." he told her, Harumi nodded, Lloyd held onto her arms as they went deeper, Lloyd was standing on his toes, the water reaching up to his chest.

"remember, don't panic, it'll only be harder, just focus on staying above water, try swimming." Lloyd led them even deeper until Lloyd couldn't feel the bottom anymore.

Harumi started to panic "don't panic, I'm right here." he reassured her, he slowly let go of one of her arms, using his legs and arm to pull them deeper into the water.

"use your feet and arms to stay above water, try to swim towards me, remember, don't panic." he told her, letting go of her arms and swimming a bit further away.

Harumi started swimming towards him, she started to struggle, panicking slightly, Lloyd swam over to her and held her above water.

"see? You learning already, just keep your mind focused on staying above water, don't think about drowning, just focus on swimming." he told her, he waited until she was calm again before swimming away again.

This time she didn't panic and reached Lloyd "good, your getting the hang of this!" he encouraged her as he swam further away.

After a few times, they headed back to the beach and decided to eat, Lloyd had packed candy and sandwiches, they quickly ate their food before returning to the water.

Harumi had grabbed a inflatable ball and threw it at him, Lloyd chuckled, throwing it back at her, they were enjoying their day off, they went to the beach while Jay and Nya had gone on a double date with Kai and Skylor.

Cole and Zane were chilling at the monastery while Pixal was fixing or creating new vehicles, Master Wu was having quality time with Garmadon while Misako was in the library reading books.

After an hour of playing in the water, they settled onto their blanket, Lloyd layed his head on Harumi's lap, she played with his hair while reading a book she brought.

Lloyd purred at her touch, he closed his eyes, laying his arm over them, Harumi chuckled at him, running her fingers through his wet, golden locks.

Harumi leaned down and gently kissed his forehead, Lloyd squeaked surprised.

Harumi giggled "wanna go play in the water again?" she asked "nooo!" Lloyd turned around and buried his head against her stomach "I wanna cuddle." Harumi chuckled and continued playing with his hair.

"okay then.. But can we go back into the water before the sun starts to set?" she asked, Lloyd hummed a yes.

After half an hour of cuddling and relaxing, they decided on a walk instead, the sunset was nearing and they were enjoying each other's company and presence.

Harumi pulled Lloyd onto his feet, they started walking along the beach, listening to the waves in silence.

Lloyd stopped and wrapped his arms around Harumi, she hummed in question "your so warm..." he mumbled, tucking his head into her neck.

She chuckled "are you tired already?" Lloyd didn't answer her and just tightened his grip.

Harumi smiled and placed her hands on top of his "wanna head back to our stuff?" she asked, he shook his head "not yet.." he mumbled.

Harumi yawned, Lloyd held her tighter, as if afraid of losing her if he didn't hold her tight enough.

Harumi loosened his grip and turned around, she tilted her head up and attached their lips, Lloyd squeaked surprised.

Lloyd kissed her back, he was surprised but he was loving every single moment of it.

The sun started setting, the blue sky darkening into a beautiful shade of orange and red.

Harumi pulled away and stared at his eyes, Lloyd stared back, his mind slowly processing what just happened, and once it did, his face became a deep shade of red.

They leaned their foreheads against each other, Lloyd wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you.." Harumi murmured, kissing him, Lloyd hummed into the kiss, he pulled away with a small smile "I love you too.." he re-attached their lips.

"will you be my girlfriend?.." Lloyd asked, his face red, he got shy and hid his face in her neck.

Harumi chuckled "of course, Greenie." she lifted his head up and kissed him again, more passionate than before.

They pulled back, leaning their heads against each other, they stared into each other's eyes.

They were officially a couple.