Her Anger (Angst)

I don't know how I got this idea.

But I did.

A wait a minute.

I do know how I got to this idea.

I was inspired by Ruis-Rakas, go check out their stories!

So let's get right to it.

Also they are older in this oneshot, idk why, but why not?

This involves possible gore description, so if you can't handle that, I advise you NOT to read this.

[characters: Lloyd, Harumi]
[rating: Angst, gore?]

|~|

Lloyd groaned, getting a hit to his face, and next was a hard kick to his stomach.

His nose dripped blood down his face, some dripping into his mouth, he spat out the blood and shakily drew his weapon.

One hand curled around his stomach while he was slightly hunched over by the pain.

"Rumi—"

"don't call me that!" the woman said, kicking him again in the stomach, causing him to fly against the wall.

He fell onto his knees, the air had been knocked from his body, he clutched his chest with one hand while the other held him up.

His sword had skidded to the other side of the room, behind Harumi, who was approaching with hatred and anger in her eyes.

He held his breath, staring up at her as she raised her sword, he closed his eyes as she swung the blade.

He bit his lip to muffle the scream the pain caused, blood dripped down his arm.

"pathetic!" she spat "how are you the Realm's hero?" she raised her blade again, he rolled to the side as she swung again.

He got back up despite the pain, but he didn't see the fist that was swinging at him.

He grunted as it made contact with his chest, he stumbled back and as he did so, she kicked him hard against his knee.

Causing him to slip and fall on his face, he groaned as his face hit the floor.

He got back up, only to be hit in the face again, and again, and again, and again...

Between the hits, he got kicked, sliced by her sword, she only stopped when he fell onto the ground, a bloody mess.

Blood soaked his gi, dripping down his face, into his mouth, and a little bit into his eyes too.

His whole body ached and throbbed.

You wanna know how he got into this situation?

Well.

He was out on a walk because he needed fresh air, it took a long time to convince his team but they let him.

And then all of a sudden, he got jumped by Harumi, and well, you pretty much know the rest.

Harumi stared down at him for a moment, then raised her sword again, a small voice in his mind reminded him that he still had a knife on him.

He reached for it with lightning-fast speed, despite his injuries, and grabbed it from his belt.

He raised it just in time to block her sword, with a massive effort, he managed to push her away and got back onto his feet.

"I might not be what you expected," he said "but you better know one thing, Ninja never quite.

She looked at him, he couldn't tell if she was amused or not "I might not be able to stop you, but if you take me back to my father, my team will not hesitate to go and kill all of you, no matter if we are heroes or not."