The Newest Addition {4}

I need to post stuff so why not continue The Newest Addition?

I will only be posting three or four more parts of it on here, the other chapters you can find in my actual book about this series, Altough I don't have many parts yet.

Anyways-

[characters: Lloyd, Red, Harumi, Lumi, Kai, Cole, Jay, Nya, Zane, Pixal, Misako, Wu]
[rating: fluff]

|~|

Lloyd woke up, he looked up and saw that everyone was asleep in the living room, Kai had gotten extra mattresses.

He was asleep one the ground on a inflatable mattress, Cole had a real mattress, Jaya and Pixane were asleep on the other couch.

Misako and Wu had fallen asleep in their new armchairs, Red and Lumi were asleep next to him, Lumi leaned against him while Red was sprawled out on his lap, his head resting next to Lumi.

He realized he was still laying in Harumi's lap, he tried to get up but Harumi pushed him back down "Lloyd, it's three in the morning go back to sleep.." she murmured, her voice giving him a hint she just woke up, and oh boy was her morning voice hot and attractive as heck.

Lloyd leaned into her touch when she massaged his head. He purred slightly, it must be because of his dragon blood he was able to purr.

Lloyd was still tired, despite having slept the entire day, he could only guess that Lumi had been playing with Red and her aunties and uncles.

He adjusted his position and closed his eyes again, her hands never leaving his scalp as he fell back asleep.

Harumi smiled down at him and leaned down slightly and pecked his forehead.

Lloyd smiled in his slumber, he let out soft snores while purring from the feeling of Harumi's hands still playing with his hair.

Harumi stopped after a while, she closed her eyes again and fell back asleep, Lloyd unconsciously moved closer to her warm touch.

———

Kai woke up at five in the morning, he looked behind him and saw that the new family was still asleep, everyone was for that matter.

He got up quietly, trying not to disturb anyone, he lifted the blanket higher onto Lloyd, as he was shivering, and made his way to the kitchen.

He usually never cooked, but for his family he would. He grabbed some flour, suger, eggs, buttermilk and everything else that you need for fluffy pancakes.

He grabbed a bowl from the cabinets and started making pancake batter, once he was finished he turned on the stove and added some butter.

He added the first scoop of batter to the pan and let it cook for a bit, after a minute or two, he grabbed his spatula and flipped it over, satisfied with the golden-brown color.

He grabbed another pan to speed up the process, he scooped some batter into the pans once he got the second one ready.

After a few minutes he already had four plates with three pancakes stacked onto them.

After finishing the rest of the pancakes, he grabbed two of the plates and sat them down on the small table in the living room.

After transporting the plates and placing some whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries and syrup down, he gently shook Misako and Master Wu awake, they helped him wake the others up.

Lloyd opened his eyes after being nudged awake by Kai, he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

Harumi was half awake, just woken up by Misako, Lloyd got up, Red was awake as well, cuddling with Lumi who had woken up from everybody's voices in the early morning.

Kai handed Harumi her plate, Lloyd headed to the bathroom to do his business.

Lumi was given to Nya, she wanted to go to her auntie, she giggled and played with her stuffed animal.

Cole yawned and stuffed the pancakes into his mouth, Lloyd came back and sat down on the couch with his plate, stuffing his face full.

———

Lloyd held his daughter up high in the air, she giggled at him, she just had her first bath, Misako did it since the two new parents didn't know how.

She was wrapped in a little ninja onesie, Lloyd smiled at her and hugged her close, it was 10:03 and she wouldn't fall asleep.

She had been playing with Kai and him for the last three hours, Lloyd walked into his room, Harumi was in the bathroom, taking a bath.

Lloyd sat down on his bed, Red was on patrol with Kai and Jay, Nya was sleeping, Cole and Zane were making late night snacks that everyone could grab when they were hungry.

Lumi had slept most of the day, and if she was awake she was either playing or feeding.

Lloyd was tired himself, he yawned as Harumi came out of the bathroom, her hair was still slightly wet, she had a green crop top on and a pair of black sweatpants.

And in Lloyd's opinion she was hot as heck.

Lumi cooed at her mother as she sat down on the bed, Lloyd rubbed his eyes "I'm going to go shower." he said, she nodded and took Lumi.

After Lloyd had finished showering he found both his girls asleep, he kissed Harumi's cheek and Lumi's forehead.

His hair was still slightly wet, he put on a green t-shirt to go with his sweatpants and walked out of his room, turning on the nightlight he had since he was a child himself.

He turned off the light, he walked out the door and shut it behind him. Master Wu was grabbing a glass of water while Cole and Zane were still making snacks.

Lloyd sneakily took a chocolate chip cookie and flopped down on the couch, he turned on the tv and went to play Minecraft.

He played in the teams shared Minecraft server for an hour or so before turning the tv off and heading towards his room.

He quietly opened the door and left it open slightly so Red could come in later, he took off his t-shirt and climbed into his bed.

Harumi loosely held Lumi in her arms, facing Lloyd, the blonde yawned and put the charger in his phone before falling asleep.

|~|

Lumi started crying, Harumi groaned quietly and opened her eyes, she lifted up her daughter and sat up straight.

"are you hungry, baby?" she whispered, glancing at the blonde next to them, who was still asleep somehow.

The infant giggled and babbled, Harumi smiled tiredly at her daughter and slightly lifted her crop top up.

Lumi started to feed and Harumi leaned her body back, she yawned and held her daughter with one arm while using the other to grab her phone.

Great, it's six in the goddamn morning. Harumi thought, she sighed and closed her eyes, waiting for her daughter to be finished feeding.

She felt Lloyd stir besides her, Lumi was finished eating so she quickly pulled her shirt down.

His adorable green eyes opened and he glanced at Harumi and Lumi "thought I heard crying.." he mumbled.

"she was crying, she was just done feeding." Harumi said, she carefully laid back down, she placed Lumi down besides her.

Lloyd moved closer to them, his upper body curled slightly around Lumi, keeping enough room between them for Red, the pup was currently somewhere in the monastery, probably the kitchen to eat or drink.

Harumi's hand was slightly outstretched, he leaned his head against her hand, closing his eyes with a tired sigh.

Her hand was warm and soft, Lloyd slowly fell asleep while Harumi played with his hair.

Red came back minutes later and carefully climbed onto the bed, he pressed his back against his owners stomach, his body curled around the sleeping infant.

Harumi gave him some head pats with her free hand before falling asleep, Red fell asleep moments later.