Flirtatious Talk

Thanks for 1k yall-

I'm working on the requests until I suddenly came up with this so yeah-

Basically, this takes place in season 8/9, Harumi will the flirty woman she is and Lloyd will be our flustered green bean.

[Characters: Harumi, Lloyd, SOG members, UV, Killow, Garmadon]
[rating: nasty, flirty?, spicy]

|~|

Lloyd ran around the corner, running into another hallway in the borg tower, how in the name of the FSM did he think he could steal some of their supplies without being caught?

He skidded to a halt as a large group of SOG members blocked his way, he turned around to be faced with another group that was previously chasing him.

He gritted his teeth at his stupidity, and dodged a kick, he hit the goon square in his face and grabbed his sword. He blocked a swipe from a katana from another goon and failed to notice one of the generals, UV, coming up behind him.

He grunted as he felt the handle of a weapon hit him in the back of his head, his sight went blurry and black dots started crowding his vision.

He had fallen onto his knees and hands, the sword had fallen out of his grasp and someone had kicked it away, he completely blacked out as the handle hit him in the back of the head again.

Killow and Harumi pushed their way through the crowd, Harumi smirked at the limp body of the green ninja, the boy who's heart she had played, laying at her feet, unconscious.

"pick him up and bring him to the dungeons." she ordered to the SOG goons behind her, she left them and headed to the top of the building where Lord Garmadon was seated on his throne.

She kneeled before him, his bloody red eyes fell upon her kneeled position "what is it, Harumi." the white haired girl stood back up "my Lord, Ultra Violet and some of the gang members have found the green ninja sneaking around the building," she reported.

"he has been taken care of and is currently being brought to the dungeons." she added, Garmadon hummed in delight at his sons downfall "you shall be in charge of him, do what you want with him, do not let him escape." he ordered.

"yes, my Lord." she bowed before walking to the elevator and returning to her room, she had been woken up by a SOG goon saying that they had found Lloyd in the building, as happy that she is that he's been caught, she was tired, very tired.

She fixed her make up before flopping backwards onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling before a guard bursted in.

"Quiet One!" she shouted "The green ninja is awake and trying to escape!"

|~|

Lloyd groaned, his eyes opened, his vision was blur that soon started to ease, he could smell blood, dirty and something that made his stomach squirm in disgust.

He felt the strong grip of two SOG goons on either side of him, dragging him along while his feet dragged accros the dirty floor.

He mentally sighed in frustration, he had tried to get some well needed supplies from the borg tower, but instead he found himself in the grasp of the SOG, and the worst part was that he hadn't told anyone about doing this.

He heard many footsteps behind him, probably more members, he had to get out of here, he had to for the sake of Ninjago City.

He kicked one of the guards that were holding him in a painful spot, that Nya usually targeted on Kai whenever he was threatening Jay, that made the guard let go and fall down the stairs they were currently on.