The Newest Addition {2}

xR4nd0mWr1t3rx, yearsssr and a few others wanted a part 2 so here it is.

And dw Nya ain't gonna kill Harumi or Lloyd- Red ain't gonna let her even if she tried.

[characters: Lumi, Kai, Lloyd, Harumi, Zane, Minipix, Pixal, Nya, Cole, Jay, Master Wu, Misako, Commissioner, Warden, Judge.]
[rating: fluff]

I searched up what Lumi meant and it means snow, perfect for our little angel-

|~|

Kai and Misako were leading the rest of the team towards Harumi's room, where the family was still sleeping.

He quietly opened the door, slightly shocked by the sight, Red was awake, watching the team enter the room.

"huh, never expected that." he mumbled, smiling slightly at the sight of Harumi and Lloyd sleeping in the bed with their daughter nestled between them.

"adorable." Misako said, Kai walked towards the bed and gave Red a few ear scratches "rest now buddy."

Red yawned and placed his head on Lloyd's side, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

"let's let them sleep for now, they'll need the energy." Master Wu said, sitting down on one of the chairs.

Nya took the other chair and couldn't help but glare at Harumi, Master Wu laid a hand on her shoulder to keep her calm.

Lumi yawned, blinking her eyes open to see five people standing over her, startled, her bottom lip started to quiver.

Kai noticed and panicked, he carefully grabbed her and held her close, she looked at him and recognized his face.

She started babbling, cooing at him. Kai chuckled and fixed his hold on her, he motioned Zane forward.

The nindroid walked up to them, Lumi inspected him and reached out her tiny baby hands.

Zane carefully grabbed her fragile hands and smiled at the infant, Minipix peeked her head out from behind his leg.

Zane smiled at his daughter and picked her up, Lumi looked her over and started babbling again.

Zane sat on one of the chairs Jay had went to fetch from the other side of the room.

Minipix crawled onto his lap, looking curiously at the infant in Kai's arms.

Cole stepped forward and smiled at the baby, she cooed in return and started babbling after taking his face in.

Jay approached next with Nya and Lumi babbled at them, she took in their faces and cooed, her head was supported by Kai's hand.

She had a green blanket wrapped around her, they only had green blankets so she didn't get pink, but Lumi seemed to like green.

Pixal stepped forward next, Lumi giggled at her, babbling nonsense, she was calm now, used by the new amount of people in the room.

Lloyd started shifting in the bed, he opened his eyes and tried to find his daughter on the bed, unaware of his family behind him, he noticed she was gone and sat up straight.

He turned around, he was panicking, he sighed when he saw his daughter nestled in her uncles arms.

"don't ever scare me like that again," he rubbed his eyes, glaring at his honorary brother "I thought she got kidnapped."

Kai chuckled "didn't mean to scare you, she just woke up and got scared by the others, I didn't want her to wake you two up so I grabbed her." he explained.