Empress Harumi {1}

Okay so, this was one of the most wanted Oneshots so here it is.

Just to clarify they're like 22-21
Hope yall enjoy.

At first I wanted make this spicy but settled on angst cuz I was in the mood for that.

Also kirbbitch, I know you like angst so I thought you might enjoy this!

And this is very... Dark to say the least so read the rating, if you don't like it or can't handle it then DON'T read it.

[characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Red]
[rating: angst, painful imprisonment, severe injuries, may sound gore]

|~|

Lloyd screamed as painful magic lifted him into the air, a chain tightened around his wrists and chest.

He glared at the Empress, she smiled back, her hand was swallowed by purple magic, which was holding him up.

"trying to escape, I see?" she chuckled, she pulled him towards her with the chain she kept around his body.

"why do you even keep me here?!" he yelled in frustration, she chuckled "someone has to keep a good eye on you." she responded.

She dropped him, he landed on his knees, right in front of her legs, she tugged on the chain, he felt his body get pulled forward.

He was forced to rest his head on her knees "just let me go for once, damn it!" he cried.

"where's the fun in that?" she asked, her eyes narrowing "you know what, you deserve to be punished, after all, you did try to escape." she smiled wickedly.

Lloyd had seen how another prisoner had been treated and for once, he wished he had been mind controlled like his family.

"no, no.. No, don't, Please!" he yelled as he got lifted up by his mind-controlled brothers, Kai and Cole.

He got dragged inside the building, his cries rang out but were ignored "I won't try to escape again, I promise!" he whined fearfully.

He got thrown in a room, mind controlled Zane and Jay were waiting for them, Lloyd saw the chains and he screamed and kicked harder.

"no, no please!" he yelled, he got held down on the ground, he kicked desperately, "Please!" he screamed.

"please stop, no.. no, stop!" his useless screaming echoed in the room while he kicked and twisted in their hold.

He felt the chain get pulled around his neck, he kept screaming, desperately trying to twist out of their grip.

He felt the chain tighten, it was attached to the wall, next were his feet.

He kept kicking, screaming and eventually his throat felt so sore he just wanted to cry, the vengestone chain dug into his throat.

He choked on his own tears as they fell "Please, stop, stop, I won't try to escape again, please, I promise!" he twisted.

He felt his body get secured, his feet were chained to the ground, he could still move but it hurted a lot, the stone was digging painfully in his flesh.

His wrists were chained too, he let out a small whimper as he caught the sight of a silver blade being wielded in the Empress's hand.

"let's see..." she mumbled, she crouched down next to him and gently trailed the knife down his chest, it didn't go through the skin or gi but it struck fear in the ninja.

"please.. I won't try to escape again.." he whined, his plead sounded full of fear.

Harumi cocked her head to the side "you should've thought about this before you tried to escape." she smiled devilishly "this is your own fault."