Youtuber AU {4}

xR4nd0mWr1t3rx and a few others wanted another part and I'm enjoying this so I thought why not-

xR4nd0mWr1t3rx came up with one of these ideas, I hope this is what you meant-

Also how did this reach 580+ reads already-

[characters: Harumi, Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Skylor, Jay, Cole, Vania, Zane, Pixal, Tox, Camille, Griffin, Dareth, Shade, Ash, Neuro, Sora, Arin]
[rating: slight fluff, spicy]

|~|

Lloyd groaned as Sora and Arin jumped onto the bed "wake up!" they yelled "we're going to be late!"

Lloyd groaned and slid out of bed "okay, okay!" he sighed, he grabbed his green hoodie and green t-shirt, quickly putting them on while Sora and Arin went back to their room.

He grabbed a pair of jeans and switched them out with his pair of sweatpants, he grabbed his phone from his nightstand and his camera.

He walked out of his room and saw Kai and Nya packing food into a bag, today they would do a hide and seek stream with everyone, plus Arin and Sora, it was located at Harumi's mansion, yes a mansion.

The next day they would do the shopping stream with Arin and Sora, and after today's stream everyone will head back here to do a truth or dare stream.

"finally!" Nya looked up to see Lloyd, the blonde smiled innocently at his irritated sister "sorry, my alarm didn't go off." he rubbed the back of his neck "well, we packed food so you can eat on our way here, did you grab your camera?" Nya asked, he nodded.

They all left the house and locked the door, Arin was eating a piece of toast, Lloyd sat on the backseat with the kids while Nya would drive and Kai sat in the passenger seat.

Lloyd quickly ate two pieces of toast before they arrived, Sora and Arin looked up amazed by the mansion, Lloyd chuckled and got out the car, holding the door open for them.

The two of them got out of the car and Lloyd had shut the door, the door was already open, Kai and Nya had already went inside.

Lloyd led the kids to the door and motioned for them to enter, he followed after them and led them to the living room, Skylor was already streaming, filming Jay and Griffin wrestling on the carpet, they had moved the coffee table to the side.

Cole and Shade were hyping them up, Tox and Camille were watching amused while being sat on the couch, Vania and Harumi weren't in the living room, Neuro and Zane were watching from the kitchen and Pixal and Ash were sat on the other couch, filming aswel.

Kai and Nya stood near the kitchen stools, Arin and Sora joined them while Lloyd leaned against the doorframe and watched the scene with a small smile and a amused expression.

After a few moments Jay started winning but the fight would last another twenty minutes at this rate, he glanced to the side when he saw Vania pass with a small food tray with a few glasses with soda in them.

He turned his focus back to the wrestle match, not hearing the footsteps behind him, he flinched when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"took you long enough to get here, Blondie." Harumi whispered into his ear, Lloyd couldn't form any words, his face turning pink.

Harumi chuckled silently and let go of the flustered blonde "her kids!" she called to Arin and Sora, their heads turned to Harumi in sync "whatcha want to drink?" she asked "can I have Fanta please?" Sora asked.

"sure, Arin?" she turned to the boy "do you have chocolate milk?" he asked "mhm, I have about anything, but I don't think that's the best drink to choose before a wild game of hide and seek." she responded.