Happy first Anniversary

Paridhi's POV:

"Happy Anniversary sweetheart!" Whispering with his husky voice Rishabh wished me. I turned to look at him. 

"Well thank you and same to you. But We still have, 11 hours 42 minutes for officially completing a year." I stated proudly.

"You've been counting?" Rishabh looked surprised.

"Offcourse!" 

His eyes locked into mine and just like the magnets our faces were got closer to eachother in no time. It's funny how a year ago I was so eager to kiss this man and it took me dayss to finally make a move and today I'm letting him crush into every corner of my mouth enjoying the very moment remembering the shy days we held back. 

Rishabh pulled back, both our breaths heavy "I swear if we didn't have to wake up early to go to temple tomorrow i would have made you count something else right now." Damm i shouldn't tell him about my books, this man is making my limbs weak just with his words. 

Dry humpping my lower abdomen with his front he grunted and went back to his side. Making me itch for his touch. 

"I won't be able to sleep like this!" I complained.

Rishabh looked at me sideways, his hand moving from the hem of my kurta, down to the pants, sliding into the that craved for him.

"Im just going to put you to sleep." He informed and slid his middle finger inside me, I arched back with the friction and he then let his index go along, with his thumb pressing my clit. 

I licked my lips as they went dry and a needy cry left my mouth. "More" "More" i demanded as Rishabh worked his fingers down on me. 

Orgasm exploded in my stomach letting the juices drool over Rishabh's fingers. 

And I didn't even realise when pleasure took me to deep sleep, but I heard Rishabh's voice in my ears "11 hours and 17 minutes baby."

---

As I stood near the dressing table adjusting my saree, Rishabh came from behind with his eyes staring at mine through the mirror. His hand brushed on my bare back reminding of the day it did after our marriage. Taking the blouse strings from both the ends, he tied a knot, all while ogling me via the mirror.

He took the mangalsutra from the table and made me wear it himself, then took the sindoor and applied it on my head. Taking my hands in his, he placed a soft kiss on my ring finger "5 hours 6 minutes." He reminded me and I grinned realising we were both counting.

---

Once we were back from temple Rishabh asked me change and accompany him to the kitchen. 

There he was, with a apron tied on his waist and a YouTube video of how to make cake onn, on his phone. 

"What is happening?" I asked.

"Remember you told me about the tradition your parents followed well it's time to continue the legacy. Join me and teach me how to do this." He said. And I smiled just at the admission that he rememberedand not just remembered but also made it happen.

Putting my arms around his neck I gave him a quick peck on the cheeks. "Let's start then." 

A cozy kitchen filled with the aroma of baking. Rishabh stood side by me, mixing ingredients for a cake. Soft music playing in the background as we celebrate our first wedding anniversary.

I Giggled watching Rishabh struggle "Okay, Rishabh, gently fold in the flour. You're doing great!"

Rishabh's eyes concentrated and a smile tugging at his lips "As you say chef."

Accidentally Rishabh spilled a bit of flour on the countertop. I laughed softly "Look at you, making a mess already."

Grinning sheepishly he replied"Oops. Well, it wouldn’t be as fun without a little mess, right?"

Taking his words I reached over and playfully smudged a bit of flour on Rishabh’s nose. 

"It wouldn't be as fun without a little mess right?!" I teased him.

Chuckling Rishabh rubbed his nose over mine, smudging some flour on me.

"Absolutely!" He replied.

Letting the batter into the over we prepared for the frosting. Little on our faces, some on the ground with flour and cream everywhere but love in the air.

Rishabh turned towards the clock and my gaze turned along with his, it was perfect 12.06 noon the moment we got married on this same day a year ago. 

Our faces snapped back to each other and with a contended smile we both said in unison "Happy first Anniversary!" Our smiles widened as we held our emotions tight.

Closing the distance between us Rishabh grabbed my face placing a gentle yet hungry kiss on my lips, we were into eachothers mouth tasting every corner but then..

Suddenly the oven started to beep and we had to pull back.

_________________________________________

To be continued 😚

Till then Don't forget to VOTE