Day 1

Rishabh's POV :

If this is what it meant that having someone as love of your life would be, then I would have waited years and years for Paridhi. But definitely with a regret of not meeting her sooner. When I proposed the idea of "dating again" I didn't think we would go to a extent making list and taking it so seriously. But Paridhi seems to enjoy it and I love I could unpeel all her sides while revealing my own.

Well today is our "food date" , convincing Vedika to have dinner with her friends was bit tricky but when I offered to pay their bill, she didn't hesitate to call all 9 friends of her. Our "not a fancy hotel" food date kinda charged me more than a fancy hotel's bill. But it's all worth it if I get to see Paridhi's smile.

She doesn't know yet that I managed to get us a motorbike today itself. While I was riding to her office I saw a florist and I remember how fascinated Paridhi was watching that lame vege bouquet. So I got her a real bouquet, with pink tinted white roses. White because she thinks red roses are nice but overrated! And when I saw those white roses with a hint of pinkish touch, I remembered her crimson cheeks whenever she flushed.

I was waiting near the bus stop around Paridhi's office, apparently we need to be secret dating because we are girlfriend boyfriend and not official. People my age  are role playing in bed and I'm here role playing with my wife.. ah my bad.. my girlfriend!

Paridhi came walking with her hands at the back and a wide smile on her face.
"Hii" she said shyly and I felt butterflies like I was talking to this girl for the first time. Why were my cheeks heating up? Dammit she's your wife, you idiot brain!
I mocked my brain this time.

"Hey" I replied with a soft voice getting the bouquet out of bag, nervous like I've never done this before .

She giggled and brought her hands forward, bringing a bunch of daffodils in front of me.

"You got me flowers?" We both said in a unison.

"Why should girls have all the fun you know" Pari winked at me.

"And well, Daffodils signifies new beginnings...so here's to our new beginning" saying she raised her bouquet and tossed it with mine "to our new beginnings" I said and we exchanged our bouquets.

"Okay now come with me" I interwined our hands together and took her to the parking near the bus stand. "Hold this for me please" I told her handing flowers and she gave me a confused look.

I turned to the bike taking both the helmets out "Which one would you like?" I asked extending the helmets. One was complete black while the other was navy blue.

"You... you-" she suttered with her words so I completed them for her instead "yes I got us a motorbike, you like it?"

"Offcourse I do! But- but why did you bought it, we just- we could've rented it or something" Oops my bad I did not mention that this was my friend's bike that I bartered with my car for a while.

"Umm, well, Pari sorry but I'm not your book boyfriend so no I didn't buy this bike but got it from a friend" I said pressing my lips with a  bit of embarrassment.

"Thank God! And you don't have to be like my fictional men, because you're best just the way you're" saying she hugged me in the middle of the road whispering "thank you" in my ears.

---

When Paridhi said 'not a fancy hotel' I thought she would want to go to some underrated place that I don't know about. But rather she took us to the food stalls, apparently 'college ke time hotel Jane ke paise thodi hote the', so convincing!

"Bhaiya 1 panipuri, mast teekha banaye" she told the man at panipuri stall. We held the bowl waiting for the panipuri to get served and I could see the excitement in Pari's eyes