Making love

Double Update 😚
Ab issi baat pe pehele hi vote kardo!

Ahem ahem intimate scene ahead ahem ahem 🤭
_________________________________________

Rishabh's POV:

Tsk.
Toss.
Tsk.
Past 10 minutes the only thing Paridhi is doing is tsk then toss from one side to another, think and then again tsk.

I'm watching her intently above my glasses trying to know what she's thinking about.

"Pari?" I called out "what's wrong?"
"I'm getting bored, it was so much fun with kids around. I think we should ask Nisha di to drop kids every weekend."
"You've been saying the same things last whole week baby. And if you're getting bored you have a gaint human here whom you can use for your entertainment purpose, just saying."

With a stomp she got down from the bed and stood near my chair. "Sit properly! Sit na!" She commanded. Keeping my laptop away I leaned back straight, confused. Pressing my crotch with her butt cheeks she crossed her legs over my waist. "Entertain me." Her voice soft and innocent but her eyes flirty and the way her body was pressing onto mine this isn't going to end pg13.

"How do you want get entertained, my sweetheart?" I asked her putting a the hair strand behind her ear.
Getting closer to my face she brushed her nose over mine "Show me what you've got, didn't you say you'll prove your predictions."

"Hmm, let me think. What should we do with this little naughty mouse here. Should I kiss her like this?" I kissed on the side of her neck and tilted her head back letting me take more space.

"Or maybe here?" I slip my lips in the opening of her cleavage between the her kurta's v.

My lips darted towards her ear "Here?"

She giggled with the tickle of my breath and dry humped my crotch with the friction of her butt.

"Umm, let me see where else?" Pulling her kurta off I sniffed into the sweet body of hers, kissing the left breast over her bra. With one hand I grabbed her back, bringing her closer to my face brushing my nose over but not kissing. I know she loves this temptation.
"Here!" She said jerking her head ahead pointing at her lips.

Her lips trembled to capture mine, so I tressed them with the index of my free hand.
"Already so eager baby? I haven't even started entertaining you yet." I asked teasingly.

Grabbing my hair, she clutched them tight as I worked my way kissing every exposed inch of her body.

Her heavy breath, panting moans and sweet whimpers twitched my cock.

Grabbing her thighs from either side i stood up from the chair and placed her on the table as i slid my laptop making space for us. I kneeled down taking her leggings off. Placing my wet lips on her inner thighs, I watched her back and forth before placing the other, she pretended to be unbothered but I could smell her arousal.

I kissed her neck, more and more deeper. Pari tried removing my tshirt kissing over my neck but I protested "Um-hm, no. Not yet." I kissed her lips briefly and she took the chance to capture mine. Hard and fast a lips sucked mine and when she was out of breath I finally completed my sentence. "Let me entertain you first, I can have my time later." I winked.
Unclasping her bra, I let it fall over her shoulder and Pari tossed it around the room while I did the same with her panties.

With one hand I pinched her breast and my other hand just pressed her crotch, Pari wiggled rubbing her thighs over one another trying to get hold my hand between them.

I narrowed my eyes at her "Someone's getting naughty today." She gave me a grin biting her lower lip.

Grabbing her around her butt I took us to the bed. I topped her over and kissed her belly button, across the stomach and a few inches away from her clit, the way her body responded to my touch was just turning me on than I am already.