Losing control

Note : Intimate scene ahead ~

Paridhi's POV:

We reached home in the mid night, thankfully maa isn't home so we didn't have to worry about giving her any excuses. Tonight was such a fun, literally a day I would mark into my best ones, my marriage still tops that's list thou. 

I removed my makeup looking into the mirror but my eyes kept diverting to the man at my back. 'Can I please kiss you?' He might have meant it to tease me, but his words are on loop in my mind. I want to keep staring at him, like l did while dancing, I want to be in his arms, like I was an hour ago, I want to kiss him, touch him, I want him to pull me like he did in the club. I closed my eyes, trying to make my wild thoughts stop, but it just didn't work. Rather flashbacks of our first night flashed in front of me and I just couldn't hold back the tension I felt in my abdomen.

Rishabh was lying on the bed, using his phone and I just went up to him, facing backwards. "Can you please help me remove this?" I asked him holding my top, eyes shut. I could just pull that in one go, but I wanted his touch on my skin. I could feel Rishabh body standing next to mine, his breath on the back of my neck and his smell in my nostrils.
He unhooked the button at the back and the straps of the top slipped on either of the sides. He turned me facing towards him, staring straight into my eyes. Was I breathing to heavily or was he also out of breath? He tressed my neck with his knuckles and went up to my ears, taking the left earring out and then the right one. I can't I can't hold back anymore, not when he's touching me like this. "Can I kiss you?" I asked with my eyes shut and I felt his thumb over my bottom lip, parting my lips apart. He cupped my face bringing forward and placed his lips over mine, still not making any move, I gave up, I gave up to his tease and I brought my lips forward capturing his in mine. He kissed me back with the same urgency as I felt, consuming each other's breath we kept kissing for what felt like forever. I moved my hands from his hair, to his back and pushed my body more into he's and he groaned. I had always read about men groaning in books, but when Rishabh made that sound, I literally felt my thighs clinch.

I gulped down sensing his presence, as he held me by my waist."I resisted the whole night not to touch you wifey, but now you're provoking me" he said firmly.

"Then, don't resist now" I said pushing him back on the bed and sitting on his laps. His grip tighten on my butt, as I went kissing him more.

I could feel his bulge growing under my stomach, I pulled my top out, forgetting the fact that i had put nipplecovers underneath. Confused on what to do now, I stopped kissing Rishabh. And he went on placing wet kisses on around my breast, gently removing the covers. It hurt a bit but when I felt Rishabh's lips on them, it was all worth it.

I removed his tshirt and letting myself feel every inch of him on my lips. I kissed his chest and kept watching him while slid down to him. He helped me remove his shorts and then my skirt. I took him in my shaky hands, stroking him up and down, eyes on him and hands on he's. I knew I was doing it right when his body arched back, lips parted "it feels so good Pari, it feels so..ahh..m..good" as he panted heavily.

Bringing me back towards his lips, he crushed ours together, rolling me over the bed sliding his right hand between my thighs working on my clit. Pleasure exploded in my bloodstream and I felt my wetness dripping. He kept circling me down and I kissed him in the crook of his neck when he slid his finger into me, I didn't realise and bite him on his chest. He bit his lower lip and looked straight into my eyes, enjoying my sight way to much.

Rishabh's POV:

"Can I kiss you?" listening to Paridhi's words I could no longer hold back my emotions and pulled her in my embrace, tressing her lips and parting them. I could smell her strawberry lipbalm and feel her arousal with every breath she took. And I realised I wasn't the only one holding back tonight, she was controlling her emotions too. But I didn't want her to hold back, I wanted her to hold me, touch me and claim me. I held her close to me, so close that our nose touched, but I didn't make any move, I wanted her to have me as much I want to have her. My lips trembled to capture her's into them, but I held back my desire waiting for Paridhi to take the lead and she did! She brought her lips forward losing all her control, grabbing my hair tight and conquering every inch of me. I thought Ill tease to have me, but when her hands moved all over my body and she pushed herself into me, hitting my bulge making it grow hard, I lost it!

"I resisted the whole night not to touch you wifey, but now you're provoking me" I said hoarsely.

"Then, don't resist now" she said and pushed me back on the bed and sitting on my laps, with her legs on either sides, pressing her body on my painfully growing bulge. I let her kiss me a she wanted, giving up myself into her embrace. She removed her silvertop , as much as I enjoyed watching her in it, I wanted that off most of the time. She freezed while kissing me and I couldn't figure out why until I felt the silicon stuck on her breasts. I had seen this thing in videos, and I knew it wasn't going to get peeled easily. I didn't want to ruin our moment especially when Paridhi was the one leading it. I placed wet kisses around her breasts, trying to get rid of that thing. And it did work, I saw her breasts were red and I cupped them massaging gently, when I felt she was at ease, I pinched them teasing her a bit.

She removed my shirt, placing kisses all over my chest worshiping all my body. She held the hem of my pants and I helped her remove every obstruction that kept our skin apart from each other. But what she did next, I don't think I was ready for it yet and maybe she wasn't either. With her trembling hands she held me into her tiny fist, stroking me up and down, first few moves were sloppy and shaky but then her grip tighten, her eyes fixated on mine and her hands working down on me.

I felt my precum realising and brought her up crashing our lips together. Rolling her under me, Iade my way towards her clit. Circling it, pressing a bit, rubbing my fingers in a rhythm of her breath, when I felt her juices on my tips I left my middle finger slid into her, she gasped and bit me on my chest, I was the one pleasuring her but her reaction brought me immense satisfaction. I moved my finger inside-out making her ready to take me in. "I want you on top of me" I said demanding her and we switched. I let me hand reach to the side table, to get the condoms "we can do it without them if you want" Paridhi said biting her lips and I didn't know how to take her suggestion "I mean...im on pills so.." I closed the drower back and She squated above me, streching herself enough and taking me in her right hand adjusting it on top of her entrance. She wiggled around having me fully in her control. Moving up and down, she created a a friction, thrusting a little hard with each moment in and out and just like that we both got lost into our desire.

Breathlessly, Paridhi rested her head on top of my chest, with me still inside her almost like she was worn-out. I caressed her back gently, snuggling more into her. Slowly she moved back into my side with her cheeks flushed. She didn't look at me not even when I called out her name, not even when I kissed her nape. It was an adorable sight when she hide her face from me in my chest. "Do you want to wear something?" I asked and Finally she looked up relplying with a "hmm", I took the my tshirt fallen on the ground. She extended her hands to get the tshirt, but I didn't give it to her . Confused she kept looking at me, and I rolled it enough to put over from her head, she then pulled her hands out and wearing my tshirt as well as my marks on her body. I held her in my arms covering us with the blanket and what felt like a boring outdoor party was turned into our beautiful moment.

_________________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE

Chapters will be out every Thursday and Friday! So next chapter will be out tomorrow ✨

If you like reading Dheere Dheere Se then share it with your reader friends too, we are already at 8.5k reads now so let's do 10k reads before this year ends 🤞