Forever

Sorry for the late updates guys, I've been occupied due to work but I'll try to give as many chapters as I can in this week! So stay tuned! ✨
_________________________________________

Rishabh's POV:

"What is this?" I asked pointing at the plate Pari served. It was a omelette with a ketchup smiley on it. 

"It's called omlette." She shrugged her shoulders like 'cant you see' and proceeded to serve me bread.

"Thank you." I said squishing her hand. 

Opening up to Pari eased most of my tension. I'm still worried about how things would work out and what am I going to do but this pretty lady sitting next to me is enough to bring all positivity and hopes in me.

"I didn't make the omlette thou, it's Vedu who did." 

"Well it wasn't just about omlette. But wait! Vedika? Cooking? In kitchen? Don't kid with me Pari." I scoffed at her attempted joke.

Laughingly, Pari replied "well well big brother, your little sister is in there making breakfast for everyone. Both me and maa were not allowed in the kitchen, she made the coffee for you, chai for papa and now these omelettes too. She isn't as baby as you treat her, see she's learning things on her own."  

I gave her a knowing smile. "Stop worrying about her now. Rather about everyone of us. Look at you, maa will say I didn't give her son any food." Pari tried to joke but I knew how seriously she meant those words. But no matter I'm worried, still confused and lost but Pari's smile and her faith in me is all that's keeping me go. 

---

"This one is just too far, you'll have to travel almost 2 hours Rishabh." 

"Ya Pari I know but look at the pay they are giving." I tried to convince her showing a few the job vacancies available online. 

"Nope. No. That's going to be too hectic for you. We will find somewhere else...wait let me see" she stanched the phone from my hands and started scrolling.

"Not even this one the company reviews are too bad." 

"Nah, they are paying too less for someone as experienced as you."

"This seems nice but again it's too far."

And the list kept going until...

"Hey Rishh! Look at this one! Head Architect position, looking for candidates with 5 plus years of experience.... this is travel-able plus they are paying well too and it's a good position as well! Okay you need to check this one out and apply here immediately!"

The excitement in Pari's voice was enough for me to apply for that job. 

"Wait, there are more! This is close by too and looking for experienced architect for their new project, see.." Pari handed me the phone back.

After a hour of searching and finalizing we finally applied in 3 companies, yes we cuz definitely the decision was not my own.

---

"Maa aap jao na, aaj khana me banaunga." I declared. Pari has been so stressed out because of me for past few days, and I had been to engrossed in my own thoughts to realise that it was affecting her too. So it's time to rectify my mistakes. 

I took the chopping pad and started my work. 

After sometime, Vedika peaked into the kitchen "Need some help?" 

"Tu help karegi?" I asked teasingly.

"Mumma ne kaha me aapse aacha omlette banati hu. Don't you dare challenge me." Vedu said with confidence and i didn't mean to correct her by saying maa was just being generous. 

"Aaja phir. Dono bhai behen milke khana banayenge.".

About 2 hours later, with bickering at every step of cooking we ended up making our dinner. 

Maa and Pari were both out there busy watching a melodramatic serial, listening their commentry over how the villain character is such a bitch me and Vedu had a great laugh.

"Time to serve." I announced to my su-chef.

"Aye aye captain." 

---

"Nope, nah! Aaj sirf me aur Vedu serve karenge. Please take a seat ladies." I told maa and Pari as they got up from their seats to help us.

After serving maa and papa I went to Pari "Some more rice for you, and don't worry I'll get those tomatoes out right away." I told as her eyes widened when I served her the veges. Baby! 

"How's it?" I asked everyone.

As maa papa and Pari complemented my dear sister had to be dramatic about it. She stood up from her seat and bent half way through taking all the complements.

---

"Ahem ahem" Pari fake coughed as I entered our room after cleaning the kitchen. 

"Coffsils ma'am?" I joked.

"I would prefer those hands." She gesture at mine.

Taking my hand in her's she placed a soft kiss on both my palms "The food was tasty just like the person who mad it." Saying she winked.

And finally after days of being stressful we smiled at eachother like always. In this moment I knew what forever meant like. Forever meant Paridhi! my love my wife!

Letting all thoughts behind I held her tight and crushed my lips on her sealing this moment of eternal realisation.

Paridhi's POV:

"Paridhi Rishabh, shadi ki peheli salgira hai, kya socha hai phir kaha Jane ka plan hai?" Maa asked both of us. Before Rishabh could say anything I interrupted.

"Maa, kahi bahar jane ka nahi soch rahe filhal. Hum dono ke hi office me bahut kaam hai toh 2-3 chutti lena possible nahi hoga. Issliye mene socha hai subhe mandir hoke aayenge aur sham ko sab milke bahar dinner ke liye jate hai." 

Rishabh looked at me with reassuring eyes. Feeling relieved that I handled the situation.

"Acha jaise tum dono ko marzi. Par beta ye mauke baar baar nahi aate. Dono ke sath wakt guzaara karo. 20-30 saal phir humare jaise ho jata hai . Ek yaha gharme aur dusra ghum Raha hota hai kabhi gaav ya kabhi doston ke sath." Maa tonted papa jokingly. But she's right. This is our first anniversary,what if it's not grand, I can still try to make it memorable for both of us.

---

"Pari! Pari Pari Pariiii!" Rishabh hugged me lifted me in his arms. 

"Whoah woah what is it?" 

"They called. The company we applied, I got a got from them. I have a interview tomorrow." Dropping me the floor he said with his hopeful eyes and i my eyes teared looking at my happy man. 

Holding his face i brought him closer and kissed hi forehead. "I know you're going to rock it!" 

---

While Rishabh was busy preparing for his interview for tomorrow, i searched for some diy gift ideas. All of them were so beautiful but I couldn't find one that i could make within a week as specially when Rishabh was home all the time.

So I asked my another favourite person for help, Vedika. 

"Vedu I need your help!" I barged into her room.

"At your service ma'am, how many i help you?" 

"So.. I need you to tell your bhai that you need my help in some project work. I meant to make him something special but since he's working from home I won't be able to set things up in his presence. If possible just keep him away from me for few days while work. Please." 

"Alright ma'am samzo kaam ho gaya!" 
And We first bumbed!

_________________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE ✨