Feeling Stars

Paridhi's POV:

26 already feels good. And the only reason is the person next to me, my husband. He's deep in sleep but his fingers are unconsciously stroking my hair.

The long session of giving and having pleasure has worn us out but the satisfaction of exhausting feeling Rishabh in is indeed worthy.

Just after the violinists went away, I kissed Rishabh hard and fast with all the overwhelming feeling inside me. Reciprocating to my urge he did the same. Mouth on mouth, fighting our tongue into each other we kissed both knowing how much we were starving for each other, for this kiss.

I took the support of our dinner table, sitting on the edge while Rishabh arched me by placing his hand over my lower back.

Rishabh was the first one to pull back and I frowned my lips still motioning towards his.
Looking at me, he took my bottom lip in between his teeth, sucking on them seductively. I closed my eyes back, taking in the moment and just then I lost his touch again.

Before I could say anything Rishabh spoke, panting "Room!... room!" We were both breathless and the only oxygen we needed was each other.

---

Holding back our urge to pull each other into our arms was quiet a task, but we did manage to reach our room without making out on our way. Until Rishabh could not open the door, the stupid keys won't work. Frustrated I pulled him by his collar clashing our lips together, I struggled to stand properly my legs got wobbly trying yet my hands working all the way through his body, teasing him.

Rishabh held me tight with one hand while he worked on opening the door with other, a sexy groan escaped his mouth "Pari~" when I worked on his neck.

Tik.

And finally the door opened. Without missing a second Rishabh slammed me on the wall, with his palm resting behind my head so I don't hit the wall. Him manhandeling me with all these precautions does something in my abdomen. With a loud sigh he then continued kissing. One of his hand on my nape, directing me face so he could get a inch more deeper and another grabbing my thigh through the slit of the gown, over his waist. My hands going all the places in his hair, grabbing, pulling and holding onto him.

He kneeled in front of me, placing a kiss on my calf, then a little upward and finally on my thigh, while looking straight into my eyes. Sliding his hands inside my gown he pulled my panties down. He leaned inside placing his velvety lips on my clit and I gasped "Rishabh~" He looked over his shoulder "You okay?" He asked with his dreamy eyes and I couldn't resist, I nodded a yes. "If you don't like it, just tell me." He said with one of his hand holding mine, his thumb tressing mine just like he did when I was nervous at our wedding. I nodded again, giving him the approval.

Rishabh held my left thigh over his shoulder as he nibbled my clit with his tongue. I took support of the wall behind with one hand and held Rishabh's hair with other. He checked on me by pulling back, asking me if I was okay and I nodded rapidly as the Pleasure exploded in my stomach, making me cum over Rishabh's tongue.

I panted heavily and Rishabh held my waist letting me come back into senses after making me reach the heaven with his tongue. I pulled him by grabbing his collar. Sliding my hands over his chest, I unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it aside, feeling his bare body against mine. He pulled my straps down and placed a soft velvety kiss on my right shoulder. "I love watching you in this dress, but now it needs to go." He said in a raspy voice which had my thighs clinching, again. Unziping from the side, I let the gown fall and Rishabh unhooked my bra letting my breasts free.

Pinching each with both of his hands, he made my hard-on breasts even pointy. Licking one he sucked it, leaving the red-purple tresses all over my body. I felt his erection growing over my bare clit and I rubbed myself against it in the need to feel him.

Unbuckling his belt, I pulled his pants half down and he threw them aside hastily, unable to hold back the budge he held in.

I walked towards the bed while he ogaled my hips from behind and settled myself on the edge of the bed. Rishabh took off his shorts and came straight to my direction kissing me with force that had me arch back on the mattress.

His hands trailed towards my clit, with his middle and ring finger he rubbed it rapidly, I could feel the stars we danced underneath. Just as I felt another orgasm coming in or moreover out, he removed his fingers ediging me. A whiny moan left my mouth and he grinned looking at my neediness.

He rubbed his erection over my throbbing clit but didn't slide it in making it throb even more. Bending my legs back at my waist I held them with my hands, exposing my throbbing vagina giving Rishabh the access.

With his left leg on the bed Rishabh towered me, holding himself over my vagina stroking a few times before letting me feel him inside.

He motioned himself against my vagina, rubbing up and down tressing it and with a gentle yet intense force he thursted inside me. With each thurst I could hear the sticky noises as my juices covered his dick.

Scooting me in the middle of the bed, he climbed upon it. Holding both my legs over his shoulder with his left arm and filled me in once again. I felt every inch of him inside me, moaning and groaning I held the sheets crumbling them. He held my hand with his right one, interlinking our hands as I went deeper and deeper making me orgasm till I almost lost my breath.

Rishabh pulled back sensing himself cum and it splashed over my stomach and chest within no time. A desirable satisfaction glimmered in his eyes as he saw his juices over my body.

Grabbing a towel he cleaned the mess and he settled besides me, still breathing heavily.

Our eyes locked together speaking the volume of satisfaction we felt and Rishabh held me in his arms as we took some rest.

A few minutes passed by and I positioned myself turning back which made my butt brush over his dick. "Ummmh~" he hummed warning. And I teased him continuing to rub myself over him. I asked him over my shoulder "Round two?" With a grin.

Throwing my leg aside he positioned his dick, ready to show me the stars again.

---

Rishabh did not just surprised me by celebrating my pre Birthday but also made sure to get my parents here. Initially I planned to visit them but it was a surprise when my maa and papa ranged the bell at exact 12am and entered with maa's baked cake. No matter how busy maa would be she would always bake cakes on our birthdays. My parents had a ritual, they used to bake their anniversary cake together, it was a sight to watch! When Rishabh got to know about this he silently whispered a promise to do the same on our anniversary, to which I readily agreed.

Maa and Papa gifted me 'kada' (bracelet) and Vedika got me a pack of makeup items. Rishabh had already given such a wonderful surprise with so many gifts I didn't expect to receive another one. It was a saree with a note 'to my beautiful wife'

I kept the notes and the pictures secured in a box, like I used to collect stamps and stones in childhood.

And Just like my pre birthday my actual birthday also went beautifully along with the people I love .

_________________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE