Choti Pari

Paridhi's POV:

I woke up to a beautiful scenerio with Aarya, sleeping on Rishabh's chest and Neel in the cook of my neck, three of them sleeping sound. I slowly untangled myself from Neel and placed him near Rishabh. Adding extra cushion on both the sides of bed so the kids don't fall.

Grinning at the site, I took a picture of three of them, cozily snuggling into each other.

I could already imagine me and Rishabh a few years later, reciting bedtime stories and playing along with our children.

---

As I sat with my cup of coffee going through my phone Rishabh came to hall rubbing his hand over his face. "Good morning." He said in a husky voice and I greeted back "Good morning ~ "Coffee? Or Chocolate milk?" I joked and we chuckled.

"Are the kids still sleeping?" I asked.

"Um-hm. Don't wake them up I don't have energy to play hide and seek with again." He joked. Yesterday the kids definitely worned us out making us run behind them.

"By the way, have you called maa? How's masi now?"

"I did, yesterday, she's better now but I'll ask again."

---

"Gave the breakfast to the kids?" I asked Rishabh, while I worked on my laptop.

"Yes. I was thinking it's Sunday anyways and tomorrow evening Nisha is coming back so let's go out tonight. Maybe mall or garden, we can let kids play and have dinner at a restaurant."

"Okay done! But we'll have to come back early Aarya has school tomorrow. Vedika is going to stay back with Neel and later pick Aarya. But we will have to drop Aarya to her school." I don't know why but Rishabh started grinning.

"What?" I asked confused, yesterday also he did something similar. He keeps on staring at kids or me and zones out. "Don't you dare say 'nothing'" I warned.

Laughing he said "Its just..." he took a pause before continuing "I was wondering, you know.. it feels like we are playing house. How Aarya acts like mother to her doll, it feels like we are doing same for Aaru and Neel. But this..this feels more real."

Rishabh tressed my side face with his knuckles "Pari, don't you also feel the same?"
I couldn't help but smile.

"You know, this morning Aaru was literally sleeping on your chest, so when I woke up I put Neel on the other side and you three snuggled so adorably, I even clicked a picture. You play a good 'dad' role I must say."

"Oh is it? You're not bad at playing 'mumma' either 'mami'" with his index tapped my nose.
"You know what, last night I was thinking what it would be like.. us as parents. Definitely you'll be most cool mumma, who sneaks icecream for herself as well as the kids. You'll most likely dance along with them on vegetables jingles and put them to sleep with most interesting stories. Pari, What do you think..What will I do?"

Playing with his hair I said "Aha! I'm definitely sneaking icecream for them. And you..You'll be a dad who might act tough, but still stock the icecream for us. When I will back our kids participating in their naughtiness you'll take care that we don't hurt ourselves. You'll make sure that the kids have the safe space."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure about it." Even thou our conversation is playful, none of my words are.

"I can already imagine how our daughter will look like."

"Daughter?"

"Yes, Choti Pari! With my nose, but your habit of scrunching. With your eyes and definitely the same shine. Maybe she'll same tiny hands like yours and maybe her hair colour will be as black as mine. She'll also have dimples like two of us ..."

"And what if it's a son?"

"Well then, I'm sure he's going to be little clumsy just like his mom. He'll be tall, He will have your brown eyes and my long lashes. He might take my height and but he'll have a face like yours."

I chuckled at his description.
"Alright, we will see, how much of this becomes true." I said.

"But we won't know until they are born, you know." The playfulness was back again.

"Offcourse we won't."

"So, what do you think?"

"About?"

"About checking if my predictions come true"

"And.. how are we going to do that?" I played along.

Wrapping his arm around my shoulder he brought me closer "Should I show it to you now or at night?"

"Mumma!" Neel's crying voice interrupted us.

"Dammit." Rishabh gave me a look.

"Come on. Time to play the role, dad-da." I pulled him up.

---

It took us quite a while to handle Neel, but a video call with Nisha di calmed him down.

Kids were pretty happy about going out to play, we decided to go to a mall. Dressing up Aarya felt like I was back to my childhood where I would dress up my doll pretending her to be my child. Rishabh's words were still playing in my mind, we might have kept teasing each other calling mumma dadda but we know how deeply we felt those emotions. When Rishabh described how our babies would be like I literally imagined them as real.

"Mami, i don't want pony tail, I want my hair open." Aarya, whined when I started to do her hair.

"Okay Chef, as you say." Aarya loves being called chef, she says she want to become chef when she grows up. I don't know about future but she surely makes good invisible dishes that we had to rate 5star because you can't make chef Aarya upset.

"Tell me which clip do you want to add, pink or green?"

"Pink! It has little strawberries over it. Matching matching!"

"Right, matching matching! Let me also get you your matching shoes."

"Wow Aaru, you look pretty pretty. Come lets see what Neel and Mamu are doing."

---

"Pari! He won't let me put pants over him." Rishabh complained as soon as we reached hall where he was dressing up Neel.

"Kya bhai, itna bhi nahi aata." Vedika teased.

"Vedika! Do one thing pack water bottle in their bags I'll help Rishabh till then." I told Vedika.

"Neelu baby, don't trouble mamu like this, come here." I pulled Neel towards mee kneeling down. "Who's this naughty boy, huh, who's not wearing their pants." I tickled him a little "come on you wanna ride car right? You also want to eat cotton candy? So now" I put pants over his ankle "we need to get ready for that. We will also sit in the your train, right Aaru?" And i pulled it all over his waist tricking him into conversation.

---

Tired with all the fun at mall, roaming around every corner, the kids fell asleep in the car itself. So me and Rishabh picked them up towards our room.

After putting Aarya to bed Rishabh looked at me "Just over two days it started to feel like a routine to be around these kids."

"I know right, I'm going to miss them." I said and started to remove my accessories.

Gently touching my bare back Rishabh sniffed in my neck "Well, I have a option so we don't miss them."

I let go myself in his arms "And what's that?"
Rishabh turned me to face him staring in my eyes to my lips back and forth. "How about making our own little ones?" I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Only if you are ready." He quickly added. "I mean I know i've been playful about this conversation but.. we can think about it.. if-if you feel the same."

Pulling my hands over his nape, I leveled myself to his height placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Let's think about it." I winked.

"I need to change now." I motioned him towards the door. The lights were dim but I could still see the smile on his face shining brightly.

________________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE