Perfect Night

Paridhi's POV:

"The one on the left" Rishabh said when I kept looking into the mirror for too long contemplating on which earring to wear.

"The red one" before I could ask him, he already said when I picked up the lipstick palette. "Wait" he picked up the kajal taking some of it on his finger applying it at the back of my ear "hmm, perfect"

"Umm no, much better without it" he said when I grabbed my mangalsutra "wear this instead" he kissed me on my neck, and I could feel the crimson spreading on my cheecks "natural blush you know" he winked and left.

---

The moment I stepped through the doors of the club, my senses were immediately overwhelmed and I held Rishabh's hand.

The vibrant hues of neon lights painted the walls in colors, casting an otherworldly glow upon everything it touched. My eyes darted around, trying to absorb every detail at once. As I made my way further in, the dance floor beckoned with its hypnotic allure. Bodies moved in fluid motion, swaying and twirling to the music.

I felt a rush of exhilaration coursing through me, an intoxicating blend of freedom and excitement. The air was thick with an electric energy that seemed to infuse everyone present. Groups of friends laughed and embraced, while strangers shared the dance floor in perfect harmony, united by the pulsating rhythm of the music.

With a smile that mirrored the enchantment in my eyes, I surrendered myself to the rhythm of the nightclub. Rishabh stood there watching me and smiling, I grabbed his hands and made him move on the beats.

---

Vedika surely has some cool friends, it felt like I was a part of their gang. Me and Vedika strictly stayed away from the drinks, e didn't want to piss Rishabh anymore or test his limits. My poor husband was sitting near the bar counter whole time. Whenever I looked at him, he smiled at me like I was kid performing at a school dance gathering and waved at me with made proud faces when I did a certain moves.

I was having a fun time, until I saw a woman approaching my Rishabh. It's fine, it's a club, we are not here as husband-wife, but I could clearly see displeasure on Rishabh's face. So I walked towards him when I heard that woman say "....how about we try 'sex on the beach'?" Tressing her fingers on my man's body. Doesn't matter if he's a guy, girl, you gotta keep your hands away from the person you just met. Before my mind could process my thoughts I spoke interrupting them "Let's go with 'no fucks given', what say Rishabh?"shit! I did not just speak in foul language in front of my husband. Where are your manners Paridhi.. I could hear my mothers words.
"I thought he was alone here, I just wanted to give a company" that woman said shrugging her shoulders.
"No problem, now that I'm here I'm sure he doesn't want any other company" I replied eyeing her and she walked away.

Embarrassed with my statement earlier I just wanted to hide somewhere so I also starting walking away. But Rishabh pulled me"Arey kya hua?"
I tried changing the topic "Me 2 min dance kya karne gayi, app toh yaha ladkiyon se flirt karne lag gaye?"
"Pari, mene kaha kuch Kiya yaar me toh chup chap baitha tha yaha" He replied innocently, almost making his lips pout.

"Ha ha dikh Raha hai" I said teasingly and pulled his mojito taking a sip "I want this too" I said and Rishabh smiled as me "wait here I'll go buy one for you"

I kept watching Rishabh as walked with our drinks, just then a guy approached me "Hey gorgeous, would you like to dance?" Surprised by his sudden arrival I was dumbstuck so I just shooked my head in a no. ".... a drink then?" I ignored him Where's that foul mouthed girl from earlier, my brain mocked me. "Oh come on let me buy you a drink atleast?" Ugh, no! I glanced at Rishabh, unable to think how to shove this guy away. And once again before I could process anything my mouth started speaking before my brain could command "Sorry, I've a boyfriend" I said. Huh, What? Boyfriend? Seriously Paridhi? That guy muttered "oh my bad" and left and Rishabh pulled me by my waist asking "boyfriend, huh?" I bit my bottom lip as my cheeks flushed by his touch on my bare waist.

"I didn't know what else to say" i said shyly.
And Rishabh's eyes fixated on my lips.
"I know we are in public but.... can i please kiss you?" I could feel my cheeks heating up with his question. I might have turned into a tamato by now.

"Rishabh... h-here?" I asked nervously, figuring it out if he meant it for real.

He put the loose strand of my hair behind my ear "What happened girlfriend, are you nervous?" He said teasingly. He didn't want to kiss me offcourse! He isn't the guy who likes to do PDA, why would he.

(Only if she knew)

"Rishabh!" Saying I hit his shoulder. And we both laughed.

---

We left the club, Rishabh gave Vedika permission to stay at her friends place, so now it's a small secret between bhaiya, bhabhi and Nanand, no maa papa involved. I know how bored Rishabh must have been feeling there considering how he's not into all this, but throughout the time he kept smiling. He even took my pictures and I may not be a fan of my candids but he surely adores them and I do adore his skills.

I pulled my hair together, tying them into a ponytail, but I realised I didn't bring my hairband, so I put them down. Rishabh rolled his sleeves us and brought his right hand in front of me, showing me the hairband on his wrist. Can this man get any more better? Being proud of my choice I pulled out the band from his hand and tyed my hair.

While we walked towards the parking, my legs had already given up, wearing heels and dancing in them I couldn't feel the pain, but now that I'm out I just want to throw them away. As we reached the parking area Rishabh opened car's door for me and when I went to put my legs inside, he stopped me by putting his hands over my thighs. "Wait" he said and sat down bending on his knees, unbuckling my heel straps "Rishabh -" I resisted but He cupped my feet in his hands and slowly massaged them asking "better?" And I just kept looking, adoring him. "That's enough.. that's enough Rishabh" I pulled him up, kissing on back of his hand saying"thank you"

When we say in the car, Rishabh pulled my legs over his laps. I leaned over the door, my legs resting on Rishabh's lap, he kept one hand on the stiring wheel and other on my legs. He kept his eyes on the road but my eyes were just fixated at my man.

---

"Umm... Pizza!" I exclaimed and Rishabh gave me a look 'seriously?' And I blinked my eyes 'pleaeseee'

"Fine~" He said shaking his head.

I wanted to eat under the sky and apparantly Rishabh knows the best place that I would love, so we drove without going home.

"We are here" Rishabh said pulling the car over.
I stepped out without my heels, covering myself with Rishabh's jacket. And when Rishabh said I would love this place, he reall meant it. It was somewhere at back of the buildings, the area was filled with Greenery and the city lights made it even beautiful. I could see the moon and the stars that I generally wouldn't be able to.

"So... What say?" Rishabh whispered in my ears,hugging me from behind.
"It's perfect!" I exclaimed and turned around to hug him. "You're perfect" I said so softly almost Making it inaudible. "Hmm?" He asked "nothing" I replied.

Rishabh picked me up settling me on the car's bonnet, got our pizzas and scooted besides me. When I stared at him for a little longer he raised his eyebrows questioning me. How do I tell him, that I feel I've it all in the moment and I want to freeze it so badly. I don't want anything anymore, this night and us, is all I ever wanted and I have it today and I'm so thankful towards him for giving me all this.