long night

Note: This chapter is about the first night between Rishbah and Paridhi, the longing and the desire between the arranged married couple, so it's going to be all about their temptation and sensation, do not read if you're not into mature content or below age.

-----

The flickering emotions of arousal rose in every inch of my body as Rishabh pulled me possessively. It's been more than a month to our marriage, and we came really far from being two strangers sharing a room. From the day his hands accidentally touched my bare skin, to lifting my dress intentionally and teasing and tensing his hands over body, we have come a long way. And my no means I can resist his effect on me, I'm done ogling his hard muscles silently while he dressed up, I'm done smelling his clothes when he was not around, I'm done smiling at our tender moments. Now I want this, this firey sensation that I can see dripping from his eyes.

"Just give me a minute. Wait for me in our room, I'll be there soon." I said breathlessly. I could hear Rishabh's restless breath and see his restlessness, I sucked his neck gently and pushed him slowly. He looked at me like he got the hint. Tonight was going to be long. Very long.

---

I opened the door slowly and just as I entered, a hand pulled mine. Rishabh grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his chest and yanked me back to the wall, closing the door shut. Just like the scene from the movie yesterday. I felt something down to my thighs and clinched them together as Rishabh crashed his lips on mine and slid his hands down to palm my ass. Tightening his grip on my butt, he hauled me up.I curled my legs around his waist. Settling me on the bed he took a close of my body toe to head "if you don't want this, just tell me." He said firmly. It was not time for words, I pulled him my his tshirt and he topped on me. I wispered slowly"just do it." He tried to pull his tshirt and I helped him through it, I brushed my fingers over his bare chest, thinking how much I wanted to touch them. He slid his hand to my mangalsutra and pulled me closer by it, letting his hands slide down he undressed my top, his eyes sparkled looking at my half naked body and I shyly looked around to switch off the light. He pinched my chin between his thumb and index finger, tilting my head up. "Look. At me. Pari! And let me look at you!" He commanded. He wasn't sweet polite Rishabh anymore, his hold was possesive and his voice full of confidence and it tingled me down there as He cupped the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. His tongue was fully in my mouth now, exploring the grounds like it was conquering every inch of it.

I moaned breathlessly and he whispered around my ear circling them with his lips "Shushh, you're going to wake up others"
He slid his hands back to the hook of my bra, and unhooked it looking straight in my eyes. I took it off while he kissed me again passionately and his went down near my breasts, he cupped them and circled his fingers around them, it was hard, so hard that it pained. He pinched them tight and my arousal grew at its peak. I let my body fall free in his grip and savoured that moment. My chest went up and down with my rising heartbeat. His went with small kisses on my breasts and took my nipples in between his teeth. He looked up at me teasingly knowing how much I loved it. He licked my pink ones and I felt the juices explode within me. I gripped his back with my nails almost digging in his skin. He grabbed my ass and pulled me up near his bulge whispering "I won't be easy on you tonight" Damn. This man is going to kill me with his words tonight. He slid his hand down my waist, putting his fingers around my clit, he brought his index and finger on the edge of it and rubbed them over. I wasn't myself in that moment I had lost all my senses or maybe I just felt all my senses, all at once! All I thought, all I wanted and all I felt was "Rishabh~" I moaned and he rubbed me even harder. Breathlessly i moaned again "Rishabh~ ah Please~" this time a little louder and maybe in a pleading tone. I don't know, I had lost it all at the moment. "What please Paridhi? Please stop?" He said teasingly and I just wanted to pull him by his hair and make him kiss me. But I just nodded a No. "So what Paridhi? Tell me what do you want?" He fastened his fingers rubbing me "Just take me already!" I pleaded in command. He pulled down my leggings and then my panty kissing me all over my thighs. I could feel my juices dripping down and he smiled at me knowing what he had done to me.

He pushed me down on the bed and pinned my wrists above my head with his left hand. And leaned towards the table, he took the pack of condom out and looked at me. "If you're not ready just tell me. I'll stop" His eyes were full of desire but they flickered with sincerity and I knew HE is the one that I want! I gave him a nod as a approval "Say it. Paridhi. Do you want this or not?"
"Yes~" the words left my mouth breathlessly. And the next moment I left the tip of his cock on clit, his eyes fixated at mine and he went in with a strong push. "Uhmp" I breathed out with the strong jerk that I felt within.
"Does it hurt?" Rishabh's asked with his eyes filled with concern. Yes it did. But it felt good too. Pain and pleasure both at once and all it did was grow my arousal! I nodded to him and he went in slower. I felt his inches down my clit and breathed in and as he pulled out slightly I breathed out. We went in and out in a sync. "Ah~ Rish"
"Ahh~" I breathed heavyly so much so that I felt I might run out of breathe. My hands culred in fists and opened with every thrust I took in. I holded my moans back pressing my lips tight. My breasts felt numb and hard, my body filled with the strong arousal as my clit went all wet. Bliss. I felt blissed.

Rishbah's body fell closer to mine and he whispered "I love you" as he sucked my lips one last time.