Cookies

Rishabh's POV:

Watching Paridhi being all soft with Aarya and Neel makes my heart flutter. Since morning she's making sure they don't feel out of place or miss their parents. Even thou my sister- Nisha, asked not to pamper them or get them whatever they demand Paridhi found a way to treat the kids.

"Rishabh!" She called out "We need to get some snacks for the kids, maybe some chips and Kellogg's. Ah! And get some chocolate powder too. Also Aarya likes pizza and Neel likes Cake, so I was thinking Nisha di told not to give them anything from out kids stomach gets upset easily so maybe I can make it at home." Listening to her plan everything for kids makes me wonder what it would be like when we have our own little ones. I'm sure Paridhi will be the coolest mother letting our kids do mischievous acts and also back them. Maybe they'll be as dramatic as Pari. I can already imagine our kids pouting like my sweet wife and making me dance on their little fingers.

"What?" Paridhi asked. Maybe I zoned out thinking about the future.

"Cute." I admitted out loud. Our babies will be as cute as my woman.

"Huh?" Confused she asked again. So I continued our conversation "Nothing.. umm what all I need to bring? I can't even recall the list of items you said. Text me the list so I don't miss anything."

"Yeah I'll do that."

I brought a bag full of snacks and other food materials because Paridhi wanted to cook something special for the kids.

As I finished cleaning the hall room where all the toys were scattered i almost tripped stepping on a few, i saw Neel sitting on a chair with his toy elephant and Aarya making something out of the little dough that Paridhi might have given.

"What's going in here?" I asked Pari getting closer to the kitchen.

"We are baking stars, some uh.." Paridhi looked at the uneven shaped dough "some.." when she couldn't name the art that apparently my niece made, Aarya chripped "It's a cat mami."

"Right, cat!" Paridhi glanced at me, the shape was no where near cat but looking at my niece, she is very proud of her creation "And we also have some Panda's too." Paridhi took out a plate with cookies.

"Come on kids, go take this out and ask Vedika to pour you some chocolate syrup. I'll send other cookies with your mamu."

Listening to Paridhi, Aarya ran towards the sink but she couldn't reach the height so Pari took her in arms with one hand and washed her hands with the other.

"Rishabh, take Neel down from that chair na, my hands are wet." I did as told. Both the kids went out with the plate and syrup, giggling who will reach first.

I planted a kiss on Pari's forehead and looks like my wife wasn't in a sweet romantic mood but a mischievous one after spending time with kids, because as I held from back keeping my head over her shoulder Pari took some flour applying it on my face giving me a playful grin.

Well, i wasn't going to hold back either, I pulled Pari closer by her waist, and rubbed my cheeks over her applying the same flour on her face. "Rishabh!" She warned but then I gave the same playful grin she gave, so she smacked my back lightly.

Continuing to hold her I dipped my index finger in the bowl of melted chocolate, with the back of my finger I applied it on Pari's bottom lip and she whimpered "Rish~" but I stopped her "Sushh." I spread the chocolate on her lips and sucked them. As I pulled back, i rolled my tongue over my lips licking away the chocolate i had gotten from Pari, she was waiting for me to continue kissing her, her lips trembling to pull mine. "Umm! The cookies are tasty." Pari's eyes widened and I could see the crimson behind her floured cheeks.