Prank

Paridhi's POV:

It's Sunday morning and I have got nothing to do, Maa is at her sister's place, Papa is hanging out with his friends and Vedika is busy with her boyfriend. And my man child is sleeping sound next to me.

I surf through my Instagram watching reels, tasty food reels, funny memes, cute baby videos and there's one type of reel that's coming across constantly now, The prank reel. When I first saw a couple prank video I was quite upset with the guy trying to make his girlfriend jealous applying a fake hickey, poor girl cried thinking he was cheating her. Then I saw another reel where the girl calls her boyfriend with her ex's name and he's reaction was just hilarious. As I scrolled more I came across some faint pranks and the reaction where funny yet overwhelming, I wonder what Rishabh would react like if I went missing or fainted in front of him.

As the minutes ticked by, I couldn't shake the mischievous idea forming in my mind. It was silly, yes, but the thought of pulling a harmless prank on him made me giggle.

It took Rishabh hours to wake up and he was so busy watching Tv I wondered how I would executive my plan, I couldn't just stand and make a free fall in his arms, I need to make it seem natural.

So I skipped breakfast saying i was having a mild headache and let him enjoy his program for a while as I took a nap.

When I went back toh hall walking slowly taking the support of the wall Rishabh asked me if I was feeling better now and I nodded, but my mind was already racing with the details of my prank. Taking a deep breath, I decided to go for it.

Letting my limbs fall, I fell on the ground making sure I don't hit my head for real.

"Paridhi?!" Rishabh exclaimed, I saw him jumping to his feet in alarm as I shuttered my eyes. "Shit! What happened? Are you okay?!"

Keeping my eyes shut and not loosing my character was such a task.

I tried to stifle my laughter as I kept my eyes closed, feigning unconsciousness. I could hear the panic in his voice, the concern evident in every word.

"Pari- Paridhi, please wake up!" Rishabh pleaded, shaking my shoulders gently. He took some water and splashed on my face and I contemplated whether to break my character or not.

When I didn't open my eyes, Rishabh put his hands behind my back and held me, struggling to stand up but he did. I tried to open my eyes slightly and seeing him pant as he took my name trying to wake up was kinda cute.

I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer. I burst out giggling, opening my eyes to see Rishabh's bewildered expression morph into annoyance.

He gritted his teeth in anger and I stopped laughing. He gently put me on the bed, his nostrils flared and he said "That was not funny, Paridhi," angrily. Feeling guilty for my act I gave him a shy smile "It's was just a Prank, hehe."

Rishabh stared at me in anger and I have never, never seen him so serious not even when Vedika teases him not even when he is fighting with someone on call.

Watching his sight I understood I made a huge mistake but before I could apologize Rishabh said "Don't talk to me!" His voice was low and yet it gave me shivers down my throat.

I went behind him as he walked towards the balcony "Rishabh, I'm sorry." I kept saying walking behind him but he ignored me and walked away towards our room.

Before I could go behind him again, the door bell rang.

"Yoo Bhabs!" Vedika exclaimed as I opened the door.

"Kuch hua hai kya?" She asked looking at my frown.

"Nahi toh, aaja. Kuch khaogi?"

"Nahi nahi, mera pet mast bhara hai. You know..wait..look at this!" She said pulling a red rose our of her bag.