Flirting with wifey

Rishabh's POV:

Paridhi and the ladies came back around 10. Apparently, Vandana was teaching how to ride car to all these women and took them for a drive near by. Great, when I asked Paridhi to let me help her teach car, she refused but now she's telling me how much she enjoyed this evening. So I kept my grumpyness aside and listened to her with all my attention.

I planned to act all angry and make her up for the time I missed her but Paridhi kept on showing me all the things she brought like a happy little cat and I forgot about my plans looking at her.

She bought few decor items for our room and kept arranging them asking for my unnecessary approval. Unnecessary because, when I told her that the flower vase well suited near the mirror board she still convinced me and kept it near the table on the right side of the bed. When she couldn't make the choice on which lipstick to keep for herself and which to give her bestie she made me point to fingers and chose to keep the one she liked the most, even when the answer was definitely something else.

I kept watching her, intently. Her silly acts always remind me how she's 3 years younger than me. But then she'll boss around and just call out my name angrily 'Rishabh!', and I would fall for it every single time.

Paridhi stopped speaking in between and waved her hand at me "Hello mister, I'm talking to you?" I completely zoned out thinking about her in front of her.

"Yes misses, I'm hearing you"

"No, you weren't. You were just staring at me"

"That's because you're gorgeous" I put the strand of hair behind her ear and my eyes kept going up and down from her eyes to her lips.

"If you have forgotten let me remind you, in your wife. You don't have to flirt with me like this"

"Who says you can't flirt with your own wife?" I said tressing her bottom lip with my thumb.

"Rishabh!" She called out my name in a warning. Bossy much.

"What is it Paridhi?" I asked innocently

"Stop teasing me" I moved my fingers over her upper lip "please" she said softly almost like a moan.

"On the scale of 1-10, how tired are you ?"

"Huh? What?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Want some massaging?"

"Rishabh!~" again the bossy voice

"I mean the massage -massage, what are you thinking about Paridhi?"

"Oh God. Just go to sleep" saying she pulled out from my cage and flipped on her side of the bed.

Smiling at our silliness I did the same. Just when I shut my eyes close, I felt her soft moistured lips on my cheeks and a whisper that rushed into my bloodstream "good night, husband". I pulled her back into my embrace, spooning her from back, sniffing into the croock of her neck and I can't remember when we fell asleep.