Condoms?

Rishabh's POV:

Paridhi wore a beautiful yellow saree that draped around waist just like I want my hands around her. She wore green bangles and red sindoor that complimented her look soon when she was putting her mangalsutra I went near, I didn't had to say anything and she already understood what I meant. I took her open hair and put on one side, my hand brushing on her bare back and that slight touch was enough to explode my mind. Our eyes fixated on each other as hooked the mangalsutra and took a closed look at her beauty.

Paridhi has been so tired with all these rituals and hectic days back to back that she slept all the way to Kuldevi's Mandir. But the shocked look on her face when she got to know that Im supposed to lift her up to the temple was just priceless. Embarrassedly she wispered "im heavy, you don't have to go all the way up, just a few stairs is okay" I chuckled at her innocence, Paridhi was heighted than average girls, but she was no where around heavy! I lifted her in my arms in bridal style and took a few steps in confidence, I was a gym boy after all. But after a 15-16 steps I lost my breath and I see Paridhi smiling at my condition "mene kaha tha, thode steps hi chadna" she said. I smirked at her and continued walking. Her eyes glimmered with concern as I kept sweating, she took an end of her pallu and kept wipping.

Well I thought I could go all the way up to the entrance, but Paridhi stepped down looking at my plae face. I wish I had those heroic powers as they showed in the movies, and I would have climbed up with a dashing background music going. But it was all worth it when I saw Paridhi's eyes shine with pride and concern, as all the way up she kept looking at me if I was doing well.

---

We got back home and Paridhi slept like a cocoon looking like a small baby. It's been 5 days since our wedding and slowly slowly we've become comfortable around each other, so I took her head and put it on my shoulder, She smelled like jasmine and her hand hooked onto my chest as she snuggled into me a little closer. Her soft lips were so close to mine that I had to tightened my fist to control the urge to touch them with mine. The little noises she made while asleep made me wonder what it would be like listening her moan my name. Shit. What the hell. I shouldn't be thinking about all this. I shut my eyes trying to avoid having any thoughts about her.

"Paridhi, can you just pass me that blue file" I asked my wife as she stood near the cupboard.

"Rishabh, what's in this bo-x" Shit. Shit. no! My idiot friends had gifted me, actually us a whole box of condoms. I managed to sneak it in the other day when everyone was checking out the gift but I forgot to fine a better place for them. And now I'm doomed. I pressed my lips in embarrassment as I couldn't think of any excuse.

"Uh, Paridhi, actually woh" her face was all red as she blinked her eyes around in embarrassment. "Sorry, woh mere nalayak doston ne mazak Kiya bass" I pressed my eyes tight being ashamed at my ownself when I heard Paridhi snort. "You're laughing?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I mean" she chuckled "it's funny" Gosh. How cute she looks when she twitches her nose while laughing. All I could do was adore her cuteness. "Umm, well, where do I put these now?" Embarrassement flushed her cheeks again. I took the box from her hands and said "I'll- Ill put it somewhere".

We are due our honeymoon on this Saturday, as much as I want to touch her, hold her, kiss her and want her all by myself. I want to make her comfortable around me first. Paridhi is confident and a walking fire and I want her to be herself when she's around me. I still remember the day when I first met her, she was bossing around her cousins, imitating the random guests and went all polite whenever any relative passed by. Her naughtiness and quickeness is what I fell for and I want her be the same around me.