Getting closer

"So which Netflix movie are we watching today?" Paridhi said seating next to me with a bowl of chips.
"I don't know you decide"
"Arey I did na last time, now it's your turn"
"Tsk, fine"
"This?"
"No, this doesn't look that good"
"Acha then ye wali?"
And she made faces, which meant it's a no!
"Yeh wali final, I'm not searching more now"
"Fine~" she said side eyeing me.

Paridhi rested her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on her head as we continued to watch the movie. We held hands and I kept caressing hers. The movie was going fine till now and suddenly there was an intimate scene playing. The male lead yanked lips on the female and lifted by the hips and went wild and here we went all tense and awkward. Me and Paridhi are way closer than before but never got physically intimate yet. I glanced at her and saw the same fire that rose inside me, taking a courageous step I scooted closer to her, pinched her chin between my thumb and index finger, tilting her head up. I went for a passionate and desire-full l kiss, for the next few seconds we forgot about the movie, She tasted spicy chips and I went in devouring all the flavours that we ate.

Thud.
The intimate scene from the movie was now changed to actions and brought us back to consciousness. She pulled back breathlessly and shyly took the bowl of chips in her hands. I shut my eyes close in embarrassment and rest of the night e spent as if we were never turned on!

---

"Stop tickling me Rishabh! Rishabh... Rish please. Ah, Rishbah everyone's sleeping stop it ya" Paridhi shouted laughingly as I tickled her. "aur karo meri Masti. Aur jhatko apne gile baal" 
"Sorry, sorry hahaha, Rishi sorry" she pleaded in laughter and a drop of tear broke from her eyes.

Past few days I didn't get to spend time with her, but now that's it's weekend I'm definitely not letting her go. Last night we got interrupted by that movie but this time I won't let anyone ruin our moment.

"Come here" I lifted in my arms and brought closer, making her seat in my lap as I melted in the crook of her neck, smelling her cherry purfume and wet hair. Siding her hair on right, I kissed on her neck and I could feel the tension that rose in every inch of her body with my lips on her skin. I kept moving my lips around her neck until she whimpered my name. "Rishabhh~" she said with a soft moan and I couldn't help my hands move around her waist, I let my hand slid through the cut of her kurta and touched her bare waist. Our heartbeats rose in rhythm and maybe mine beated a little faster as a pulled her closer to my bulge. She turned around facing me, and I could see the desire sparkling in her eyes. Grabbing her by the neck, I crashed our lips together, sucking her bottom lip and pushing my toungue a little deeper. She grabbed my hair tight, running her fingers all around and I took the chance to flip her around the bed. Her kurta got lifted up and I could see her bare stomach, looking into her eyes and I went down to kiss on her navel. I was so ready to risk it all at this moment but I needed to know whether she was ready "Pari~ is this okay?" I asked.. I wanted to make sure we are both on the same page. She gave me a little nod and pulled me back in her embrace, this time she kissed me hard with those soft lips of her. We were both into the moment and just then I heard "Rishbah! Paridhi Uthe ki nahi tum dono abhi tak? Jaldi aao nashta ready hai" What the hell!

"Haan maa, bass fresh hoke aata hu" just a second ago I was having the best moment of my life and now it's all ruined. After such a long time, me and Paridhi were this close to eachother but.. but now it's all ruined.

I looked at her and the crimson took all over her face as she was giggled looking my pale one. I raised my eyebrows in annoyance and she pecked me on my cheeks like I was some baby who she adored. I leaned closer to her face and tilted my head to her ear and whispered "Tonight" pulling back I winked at her and bit my lower lip in temptation and Her eyes widened in shock.

---

"Vedika, how many times do I have to tell you not to use the phone when you're eating" maa scolded Vedu.

"Maa yaar, message aaya tha reply kar rahi thi bass. Haar baar muzhe hi sunate rehte ho" saying Vedika stomped her feet and went to her room. This was a every day routine, Vedika would keep using the phone and maa would scold her then Dad would meddle in between. Now that dad was in the village for work no one's here to take my baby sisters side. So her bhabhi went behind her to the room.

----

"Keep avoiding me and I'll lift you up in front of everyone and get you to the bed" I said firmly. After our wholesome morning Paridhi kept avoiding me for the whole day. She spent most of her time chit chatting with Vedika then preparing dinner with mom and now cleaning the kitchen.

"I- I'm not avoiding you.." she said avoiding the eye contact and I leaned closer whispering "you sure?" She blinked her eyes consciously and I could see the pulse rising.

"Rishabh I need to get the kitchen clean, I've lots of wor-" I didn't let her finish her words and grabbed her waist "Rish~" she moaned.

(Raat abhi baki hai)