•••

Hello 'Dheere Dheere Se' readers,

I've been posting longer chapters and that too 2-4 at once, still many of you aren't voting. It's a humble request to you, please vote and encourage my writing. I don't want to set targets and wait to release next chapters, because thats unfair to the regular readers.

Anyways,
here's a spoiler for the next chapter-

(Note: it's a intimate scene so if you're not comfortable, do not read)

When he wants her to have him as much as he desires her -

I could smell her strawberry lipbalm and feel her arousal with every breath she took. And I realised I wasn't the only one holding back tonight, she was controlling her emotions too. But I didn't want her to hold back, I wanted her to hold me, touch me and claim me. I held her close to me, so close that our nose touched, but I didn't make any move, I wanted her to have me as much I want to have her. My lips trembled to capture her's into them, but I held back my desire waiting for Paridhi to take the lead and she did! She brought her lips forward losing all her control, grabbing my hair tight and conquering every inch of me.
.
.

.
.

.
.
Moving up and down, she created a a friction, thrusting a little hard with each moment in and out and just like that we both got lost into our desire.