Beautiful silence

Paridhi's POV:

"It was a delight meeting you Paridhi, please come to Pune we will hangout again. And Mr. Rishabh take care of my friend" we hugged and waved her good bye. Within 3 days Me and Vandana became good friends. She even told me how both she and Rishabh were rediculed with the idea of marriage proposed by their parents. She even told me some of his embarassing stories from childhood and I've using them against Rishabh now. Teasing him is so much fun, he never gets angry but does pretend to be pissed and his annoyed face is literally the best. Poker face, with no expressions, he just narrows his eyes and pretends to scratch his non existing beard trying to avoid smiling at my nonsense.

---

It's been a week since Vandana went back, we got busy with our work and routine again. This time I've been busy with my new project and I couldn't spare time for my man-child husband. Shush, we can't tell him I call him that.

A gaint bear pulled me into a hug as soon as I step in our room "Uhmph, I missed you" he groaned under my skin. Letting my tiredness into his arms, I jumped clinging on his waist. He chuckled at my act and pulled me up cupping my bottoms. "This feels good" I mumbled.
"Ah-ha, how about this then?" Saying he started playing around my earlobe. Pressing his soft lips, I could feel his half grown beard poking my skin but I was too engrossed in the moment to complain.

Rishabh carried me towards the bed and slowly placed our bodies without breaking the contact. "This was a little difficult to do" he said breathlessly. I giggled and asked "who asked you to carry me all the way round then?" Sliding next to me he spoke "You always told me about your book men who carry their women, I wanted to try the same with my woman" I couldn't stop the huge grin that took over my face and pecked on his lips, pulling my body over him.
Looking at my amused face he asked "what?"
"Nothing. You're just adorable" I said playing with his fluffy hair, halfly lying on his body.
"Am I?" He asked teasingly
"Umm-hmm"

Our eyes locked together, and he brought his head upwards towards me while I captured his lips with mine. Longing, despiration, tiredness all turned into warmt, coziness and us. He rolled out bodies together and I was in the bed now while he topped me. I was waiting for him to make the move. My breath getting heavier, it was a long day, a long week actually exhaustion, sleepless nights and overworking but I was so prepared for him to devour me like the day after that movie.

Instead Rishabh kissed my forehead. "I know you're tired, we don't have to do it now" saying he scooted on his side. He took my hands into his and threaded them together and we fell into a peaceful silence in each others presence. I could hear his heavy breath, his warm body that I was covered with and the smell of his perfume that I gifted. Pure bliss.

~~~~

Hello guys! Thank you for loving Rishabh and Paridhi. I know I don't have to say this to my regular viewers but the silent readers please vote the chapters. I'm only getting 10% votes from the people reading Dheere Dheere Se.

Also, now that we have come this far, I was thinking of giving a couple name for Rishabh and Paridhi. So if anyone has any suggestions please drop them in comments.

Okay, bye. Take care ✨