Sneak Peak Into Past

(Before we resume with the story, here's a little sneak peak into Rishabh and Paridhi's story before their Marriage.)

Paridhi's POV :

"Pari aaise nahi, tu iss side aaja, phir hum switch karenge and then gol gol ghumna hai"
Sayali explained the dance steps to me again.

It's Kashish's wedding today, my cousin sister from mom's side and we are going to perform on 'kar gayi chul' as cringe it sounds as fun it is. Past 2 weeks be have been practicing and now it's finally show time.

Kashish and Viraj Jiju's is a love marriage, something I have been manifesting for years! They both were school friends who lost touch and happen to meet again years later and this time they couldn't resist the 'spark' that they felt, not my words but hers. She says she always felt a connection with Viraj jiju and when she met him again she just knew it was love. And Boom, it's their marriage today.

---

"Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai Pari? Chal jaldi mere sath". Mansi said dragging me towards the corridor.

"Arey kaha le jari hai?" I asked in confusion

"Shushh, sab shant!" Sushma masi, our youngest and coolest masi said in a whisper "Sunno ab, tumhare jiju jab rasam ke liye stage par jayenge, woh apne jutte waha nikalenge" she pointed at the corner near the stage "you girls have to manage to get his shoes out of there and protect those till the function gets over!" Masi commanded us as if she was sending us to a mission.

"Yes boss" we girls said in unison

"Alright, let's do this. As soon as Kash and Jiju walk towards the, Me and Sayali will go near them and pretend fixing kash's outfit. Mansi you along with Shreya make sure to get the shoes out of there, Mansi you step near the shoes and Shreya you pick them and hide under your dupatta" I told them the plan and we were set for the mission

"Di, mumma will scold me if my dupatta gets dirty " Shreya, our little member said. Me and Sayali were of the same age, Mansi was 2 years younger but always acted like she was the eldest but Shreya, she was still 14.

Mansi held Shreya's shoulder and said "Shrey, baccha I'll talk to your mom of anything happens. But right now our mission is important. Okay?"

---

We finally managed to get the shoes and hid them wrapped in a gift box. Yes we know we are smart. There was pretty much no competition from Jiju's side but who cares we are going to win the money after all.

Thud.
Ouch. Shit.

I bumped into a man. A beautiful man. Navy blue kurta, rolled up sleeves popping his forearm veins, fluffy hairstyle and black sunglasses. He was definitely from Jiju's side.

"Sorry" we said in unison

"No,no I'm sorry" we said in a unison again and a small chukle left from our mouth.

I stepped to walk from the left direction and he did the same. We looked at each other and moved to the right side and bumbed again. Filmy? Yes completely!

He gestured his hand and let me go ahead. And I literally ran away cause I couldn't handle his charm anyway.

"Sayali!!!" I whispered scream my sister's name.

"Kya hua? Jutte gayab hue na? Muzhe pata tum log kuch na kuch gadbad jarur karoge!" Oh God this girl.

"Nahi yaar! You know what I..you..woh, uh! Woh dekhna blue kurta wala, kya mast hai na"

"Kon kaha?"

"Arey 9pm yaar"

"Ohh, Tenu kala chashma jachda ae
Jachda ae gore mukhde te" Sayali said teasingly

I raised my eyebrows "haina mast?"

"Hmm, fully your type!"

"What do you mean by my type?"

"Your type as in tall, clean shaved, mascular hands, fluffy hair and some one who is sasta version of Siddharth Malhotra"

"Ye, shut up kuch bhi, chal we have to keep an eye on the shoes" I agree with her but she doesn't need to know that.

Rishabh's POV:

Weddings suck when you're a 27 year old bachelor, because either every other aunty wants to fix your wedding with their daughter or they are just concerned for your marital well-being. But I couldn't miss this wedding, because after all it's my cousin who's getting married. Me and Viraj are the same age, but our love lives? Completely different. He's getting married at the age of 26 to his long time girlfriend that he kept denying saying 'we are just friends ya'. Not that I'm jealous but yes looking at Viraj and Kashish I also feel like why don't I have someone. Someone I can call mine.

"Beautiful na?" Manan said looking at the group of girls dancing on the stage. I just gave him the elder brother look and he covered up saying "I meant the decoration, bhai"

He wasn't wrong thou because all my thoughts vanished away when I saw her, the girl I bumped into. Pink lehenga, open hair, she wore nothing but heavy jhumkaas, bangles and a nose ring, but even in that minimalist look she managed to grab all my attention and I'm sure everyone else's in this room. For some reason everything was happening in slow motion, she turned around along with all other girls and her hair flipped, Filmy? Yes Totally!

The whole wedding I couldn't take my eyes of that girl. I don't even know her name and I don't even have guts to talk to her, but all my heart is saying is take the chance buddy. But he'll nah, that's too creepy.

Shit. Shit shitt.
She'coming my way. Where the hell should I go? Should I smile? Maybe say a hello?

She waved her hand at my direction and my hand instantly went up. But it was too late till I realised she was waving at bunch of kids behind me. You're an idiot Rishabh, my mind reminded me.

"Ahem, ahem. Good choice bhai" Manan said teasingly and this time my elder brother look couldn't work. "Waise.. her name is Paridhi, Kashish Bhabhi's cousin sister, to be specific her masi's daughter" Manan spoke as if he was a khabri.

"Tuzhe kaise pata yeh sab?" He looked as me in amusement as if his shot hit the goal "Jyada oversmart maat ban, ja tere reels bana" I said trying to avoid him.

"Waise I heard they are looking forward for suitable guys for her marriage" I frowned hearing about her marriage"but abhi koi ladka fix toh nahi hua I guess" Manan said stressing the words. He tapped my shoulder which was like a silent 'take the hint buddy'. I glanced at her... Paridhi and my mind just instantly said do not miss this chance buddy.