Cool Pati

Rishabh's POV :

I don't even know why I said I would join Vedika to her useless party. But I couldn't bear both these girls nagging behind me. I know and I do understand clubbing and stuff is not a big deal, but Vedika is still a kid and I do not trust anyone with my sister. And then she pulled Pari into all this, there's no chance my girls would be partying there with 100s of men around and I wouldn't be there to protect them. No, I don't know boxing, neither karate and nor marshal art. But atleast I would keep a eye on them and I look after them.

After hours of bickering and taunts, finally Vedika and Pari agreed to let me tag along, but from far. Paridhi is allowed in Vedika 's friends group because her bhabhi is 'cool' but if her bhaiya tags along that would make Vedika look 'uncool'. As annoyed as I'm with being called uncool and khadoos and what not, I won't step back from my elder brother duties.

I was standing near the mirror without my tshirt, applying the lotion Pari always forces me to apply. Paridhi entered our room with a huge grin on her face. Running like a small girl she pulled me into a hug. Paridhi doesn't initiate physical contact very often, so whenever she does anything like this I'm literally over the moon. I hug her back tightly, when her face touches my bare body we both feel the intense air flowing. Giggling she turned to leave but I grabbed her and brought back into my arms. "Bhag ke kaha ja Rahi ho madam?"
"Thank you" she said softly moving her arms over my neck.
"For?"
"For giving Vedika permission to go for clubbing. I know you're worried for her, but you know na these are the golden years of her life"
"Umm hmm, does giving her permission makes me less uncool now?" I asked her teasingly
Paridhi arched back in my arms facing me eye to eye "You know she didn't mean it and by the way my husband is the coolest" saying she nudged my nose. She was so close to me, how could I resist kissing her? I brought my lips forward and kissed her lightly. I felt her smile beneath my lips before she opened her mouth and let me feel her some more.

---

Giving Vedika permission to Clubbing is probably the worst decision I made. Just a week ago these girls had their shopping done and now have gone again, to buy something "party worthy".

What makes me regret my decision more is the fact that I'll have to wear the clothes Pari brought for me. It's a plain tshirt, black leather jacket and tonned jeans with chains attached. It's not that I never wore these, but past 5-6 years I don't remember wearing anything than office shirts and occasionally kurtas.

When I asked her "ek din ke liye ye sab kyu karna hai?" She just shyly replied "I thought you'll look... you know.. hot in this" dammit this women! She definitely has me dancing on her fingers tips, there's no way in the world Paridhi would call me hot and I won't wear that outfit.

Now I'm waiting for her to come out and show her outfit. For some reason Vedika whispered "all the best bhai" into my ears and winked before leaving. I wonder what else I've to prepare myself for now.

Paridhi walked out of the bathroom, wearing sparking silver heels, my eyes went from her toes to her legs and her knees and I still couldn't see a piece of cloth until her mid thighs, It was a white short fitted skirt and a absolutely fucking gorgeous sleeveless sequin silver top .
Fuck! Fuck!.....fuck I don't curse. Not very often. Not this often! How am I supposed to survive when Paridhi is looking this beautiful.

Paridhi frowned when I didn't give any response. "I told Vedika , this was a bad idea but she didn't listen to me. I- I'll wear something else tomorrow..." she said nervously. Why was she panicking? I'm the one who's hell nervous looking at my gorgeous wife

"Pari..Pari..Sushh, relax" I stood up holding her shoulders, her bare shoulders.

"You look..." what do I say? Is there a word that describes beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, hot at the same time? "Stunning!" I said when I couldn't decide which one to choose.

"No but, I'm married how do wear this, what if maa knows about this. Shit I shouldn't have agreeded with Vedika" she mummered.

I lift her chin with my index and thumb, bringing her eyes to meet mine. "Pari, maa ko kuch nahi batayega and rahi baat married ki, toh tum apne pati ke sath ja rahi ho. And let me tell you my initial plan was to keep an eye on my sily sister but looks like I won't be able to look away from this beautiful woman in front of me" saying I kissed her on her forehead.

---

"Are you sure Rishabh.. you don't mind me wearing such revealing clothes?" She asked, still nervous.

"I won't mind you wearing no clothes either definitely not in front of others but here with me" I said teasingly to ease her.

She hit me with her small fist "shut up!" I kissed on her cheeks and whispered "sone chale ab?"
"Me aati hu change karke" saying she went.

God, please save me tomorrow!

••••
Do VOTE and COMMENT

How's the story so far?

Also, tell me how did you find 'Dheere Dheere Se' ?