First Kiss

"Rishbah, just shut up and kiss me, please" she said and I could no longer hold back. I cupped the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. My tongue was fully in her mouth now, exploring the grounds like it was conquering every inch. I heard her sweet little moans and pulled back to see her face, her eyes were full of desire and her lips plumped up she swallowed and I could see her running out of breath. Both of our chests going up and down in a rhythm, her hands were on my waist holding tightly on the edge of my sweat pants. She glanced at my bare body and put her head on the crook of my neck in embarrassment. I hugged her tightly embracing her touch and gave a small peck on her shoulder.

Sleeping on the same bed after sharing a passionate kiss can be a bit awkward. We just had now idea how to deal with the fact that just a minute ago we were crushing our lips and sucking our toungues in hunger, but now there's a breeze of awkward silence, I so want to pull her back into my embrace and want her to run her fingers through my hair once again. But Paridhi slept turning her back to me, so all I could do is think about the kiss and sleep.

---

My mood has been so good today, I'm still not over the kiss that happened last night. Paridhi has been sort of avoiding me like a teenage girl trying to ignoring her crush. But I so want to her lips on mine again that I just can't wait anymore.

"Paridhi, jara yaha aana please" I called her out as she was with Maa and Vedika outside.

"Haan, kya hua?" She asked
I just grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer with one hand and closed her door behind. "Ri-Rishabh? Kya kar rahe ho?" She looked so confused and shy that I just wanted to pinch those squishy cheeks and kiss them all over. I brought my face closer saying "ab no more 'shut up and kiss me please'?" I teasingly quoted her words from last night.

She squeezed her eyes in embarrassment and pressed her lips tight "Rishabh, please na" she said looking away. "Please what Paridhi? Please kiss me again?" I smirked with confidence looking at her being all shy.
"Can you please stop teasing me already?" She replied with a bit of irritation but I could still sense her embarrassement in that coldness. "acha acha okay, wapis nahi karunga" I said "but can I atleast have a good day kiss?" And raised my eyebrows
"Rishabhhh" she said with warning
"Please~" I pouted slightly bringing my lower lip forward.
She leaned closer and tilted her head, and just when I thought she'll kiss me on my lips she turned to my cheeks and pecked them.
"Good day and good bye, husband" saying she left the room.

Damn. I knew she girl is going to be my death. The brushed my hand over my hair and smiled like a idiot watching her go.