My lovely husband

Paridhi's POV:

I belong from a typical Indian family, where girls do have certain restrictions. Never in my college life I ever attended those fest concerts or late night outings with my friends. Which is why I always connected with my cousins more, I used to get free pass whenever I had my sisters around. I remember Sayali once told me how thrilling it was when she went to masoorie for her college trip. But my trips never went ahead from mahabaleshwar. Which is why I was so intrigued to send Vedika and let her enjoy her time. I wasn't sure Rishabh would allow her, considering maa and papa weren't home. But he did agree, and not just that, he also insisted on coming with us.

I was so excited, I was going to be able to fulfill my long lost wishes that I completely lost my mind and bought a very college girl party dress. Honestly, it's just so beautiful but also out of my comfort zone but also something that I always wanted to try. While we were purchasing our outfits, Vedika encouraged and complimented so hard that I just decided to buy it. But now when Rishabh is waiting outside for me to show him my dress, I'm quite nervous. What if he doesn't like me wearing such revealing clothes. He was so hard to convince for this club thing already, what if he cancels it? Shit. My heart raced faster thinking about all this.

Rishabh knocked on the bathroom door "Do you need any help Paridhi?"
"No..no Rishabh" I replied, Still contemplating whether to wear this outfit in front of him or not.
"Come on yaar I'm waiting" he sounded so curious and excited.

I wore my white skirt and topped it with a sequin silver top and wore my absolutely favourite silver heels. I did not remove my mangalsutra, still confused about Rishabh's reaction.

Slowly I opened the door and walked out towards the bedroom. Rishabh's eyes were fixated in his phone, but as soon as he heard me walking out, his eyes moved from down to up. Making me feel his gaze touching my body as he moved his eyes. He gulped down and I saw his Adams apple bobbing. He kept staring at me, maybe he doesn't like me wearing this. He wants to say I shouldn't wear such clothes but maybe he's not able to say it. Regretting my decision to wear this I said "I told Vedika , this was a bad idea but she didn't listen to me. I- I'll wear something else tomorrow..." I said hurrdly when he didn't say anything.

Rishabh walked closer "Pari..Pari..Sushh, relax" and stood up holding my shoulders.

"You look..." He took a pause and said "Stunning!" I looked into his eyes and they glimmered with sincerity and adoration. But I was still worried I'm married now, what if my in laws get to know about this.

"No but, I'm married how do wear this, what if maa knows about this. Shit I shouldn't have agreeded with Vedika" I mummered.

He lift my chin with his index and thumb, bringing my eyes to meet he's. "Pari, maa ko kuch nahi batayega and rahi baat married ki, toh tum apne pati ke sath ja rahi ho. And let me tell you my initial plan was to keep an eye on my sily sister but looks like I won't be able to look away from this beautiful woman in front of me" saying he kissed me on my forehead. And All my nervousness and doubts vanished away as soon as his lips touched my skin.

His hands moved towards my neck, he touched my nape for a moment and moved back saying"hmm.... now the look is complete" taking a look at my whole outfit and I realised he removed my mangalsutra "we just need to add some nice earrings and a nice fancy necklace maybe, what about the nail paint do you have a matching one?"

I looked at him in awe, how can this man be such a cutie. When I kept staring for too long he asked "what?" "Pari, hey why are you crying?" I didn't even realise when moisture grew in my eyes but the next moment I was hugging Rishabh tighly. Confused he just said "... Hey Pari!" And then caressed me in his embrace.

"Are you sure Rishabh.. you don't mind me wearing such revealing clothes?" I asked him again, no being able to register his gestures.

"I won't mind you wearing no clothes either definitely not in front of others but here with me" he said with a chuckle

And I hot him with my fist "shut up!" But he kissed me on my cheeks and whispered "sone chale ab?"
"Me aati hu change karke" saying I left.

Thank you God, thank you for giving me such a loving partner even when didn't do any 16 somvar ka vrat, thank you so much!