Nickname

I feel like I'm having the best time of my life, honeymoon isn't always about getting intimate physically but getting closer to your partner mentally and emotionally. The first 3 days we roamed around the streets of Ooty, clicking pictures, walking holding our hands and rest 3 we just spent cuddling in our bed with our matching hoodies and watching Paridhi's favourite romantic series. Well, nothing matters more than having Paridhi besides me, holding her in my arms and freely kissing her cheeks is all I wanted. I just wonder what if Paridhi would have rejected me? What if we never got married?

"Paridhi..?"
"Haan?"
"Why did you say yes?"
"Kya?" She scoffed at my question
"Why did you say yes to me? I asked again
"Ummm.. because... You said you can cook" the seriousness and innocence on her face could make anyone believe this was her real reason. But I wanted to know what exactly made her say yes to me. "Acha toh cook nahi karne aata toh nahi karti?"
"Bilkul nahi! I can cook, but limited na, jis din I get out of stock with my skills khana kon banayega?" I just couldn't help but laugh at her excuses. "Now you know my reason, so ,why did you say yes to me?" She asked scotting closer "hmmm... Same! You can cook man" I said continuing the tease and she just widened her eyes and pouted her lips in annoyance. "Don't make that pout it makes me wanna kiss you"

"Because I can cook huh?" She took a pillow and smashed my face "ow" I took the other and did the same. Though I was much much gentler!
"Oww! Rishabh! That hurt!" She shouted in pain. Or rather pretending that she's in pain. My baby! Shaking my head I continued with her act.
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry bachha. Come here.. come here" I made her seat in my laps, trasing my finger over her forehead "Yaha, yaha lagi kya? then her eyes "Yaha?" Then her nose "yaha toh nahi?" Then her lips "Pakka yahi laga hoga" She tried her best to control her smile, but looking at the crimson flushed on her cheeks I knew she was enjoying. I just gave small butterfly kisses all over her face and took the chance to kiss her lips. "Rishabh~" her soft moan when she pleads me is all I live for. Well suddenly the breakfast time was turned into a makeout session and question was still left unanswered. But who's complaining huh?

---

"You sure you wanna go out? We can just watch something seating here" I asked Paridhi as she insisted on going out as this is our last day of honeymoon.

"No way, we came all the way here just to seat in rooms? No na! Then come get up, there's so many places we still need to explore" She said pulling me up from the bed.

"Okay. Okay madam as you say" I'm the good husband who obeys his wife haha.
"Acha listen, we gotta send pictures to maa and papa. She called in the morning while you were sleeping"

"Oh shit where's my phone? Paridhi please give a ring, I don't remember I put my phone" ugh clumsy me. It was just underneath the cushions.

"See here it is" she picked up her mobile to handover me and then snatched it back. "Pari with hearts huh?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"I-uh. Yeah" I shrugged shyly.
"I like it when you call me that" she said softly almost making it inaudible
"What did you just say?"
"I- I said I like it"
I pulled her closer in my arms, looking at her eyes that made no contact with mine and wispered in her ears, slowly "Pari~" she couldn't hold back her shyness and buried her face in the crook of my neck holding me tight in her embrace, giggling and hitting my back with her tiny fists.

Honeymoon Aesthetic -