Little things

"Hey!"
"Hey~"
"Umm actually I'll be late today also, I have to make up for the all work I couldn't do during our holidays. Don't wait for me for the dinner"
It's been a week since we are back home and ever since then we both have been so busy with our jobs we barely get time to see each other. I miss holding hands and leaning on Rishabh's shoulder all the day.
"Okay" I said softly not letting my disappointment show up.
"Im so sorry Pari"
"It's okay, just come home sooner... I miss you" I wispered
He sighed saying "I miss you too, I'll hurry back I promise"
"Hmm, bye, go get your work done" I said enthusiastically trying to cheerup the mood
"Bye Pari" calling me Pari has become such a usal thing now that it comes from his mouth so easily but it still tingles in my stomach everytime I hear him say my name.

---

"Hi" I said putting a bright smile as Rishabh entered the door
"Hiee... you're still awake? Pari I asked you not to wait for me.." I couldn't help the longing I felt throughout the day and hugged him tight melting in his arms, for next few moments we didn't even realise we were still entangled together breathing next to each other.
"I missed you" I wispered
"I missed you too baby" his voice was so soft, so gentle and his hands still possessively holding my waist, this hug was all we had wanted after our busy days.

---

"What happened..you look stressed" I asked Rishbah with concern looking at his pale faced.

"Umm nothing just headache. I had a hectic day, I'll be fine once I sleep" he said putting a small smile.

"Hmm, seat here!" I pulled him making him seat on the corner of the bed.

"Pari.. kya kar rahi ho?"
"Apne pati dev ki thodisi seva" I said giving him a back hug and caressing his hair.
He sat down on the floor and took his place on the bed, massaging his head and oiling his hair. He seemed to get relaxed as my fingers curled around his hair leaning back he softly said "Thank you wifey"

---

"Hurry up Rishabh, I'm also getting late" I said knocking on the bathroom door. Last night we went late to bed and got up late for the office ,then in the morning Rishabh wanted my help in sorting his meeting files and now I'm late too.

He rolled his towel around his waist and came out of the shower drained in wet. My man's sexy! Ahem ahem.. you're getting late gurl!

"See you at night" he kissed me on my forehead "bye Pari" and left

Just as I entered the foggy bathroom, I saw something that put up a smile on my face. I couldn't hold back my blush and just admire what I saw in front of me.

It was a heart drawn on the foggy mirror, with P and R written on either sides of it

It was a heart drawn on the foggy mirror, with P and R written on either sides of it. This man definitely knows how to make me happy!

---

"Ma'am, you've a parcel" my office peon said handing me a parcel. I opened it, and there, it was a meal box with a letter 'to dear wifey'. It was from Rishabh and the box had noodles from my favourite place! I had forgotten my lunch at home due to all the rush in the morning then i had a shitty day at office but this small gesture just brought back my smile.

I snapped a picture of the meal box and sent a message to Rishabh 'thank you very much husband' with a flying kiss emoji.