Deja Vu?

Paridhi's POV:

"yeh ladki abhi tak nahi aayi. Pata nahi itni der bahar karti kya hai." I heard Maa talking to herself while waiting for Vedika.

Past few weeks she has been coming home late saying she's studying after college hours. But as much as I knew Vedika she wasn't very enthusiastic about studies. So when I asked her the real reason she told me the truth, she has been spending time with her crush Raj and his group, but she doesn't want anyone at home to know about this considering they won't allow her. When me and Rishabh went to club, I had spoken to her friends and they seemed nice and genuine. As long as Vedika was enjoying without stressing anyone I was ready to keep my mouth shut. But I made her promise me she won't go out of her limits to be with that guy, and she should inform me whenever she's going, to which she agreed.

When I asked her this morning she told me she'd be back early today, but she hasn't picked up any of our calls. Now even I'm stressed when this girl is.

About an hour later Vedika came home, her smiling face was telling me she had a great time wherever and whatever she has been doing but in matter of seconds Maa bombarded her. I won't say Maa was wrong but I did feel bad for Vedika. With her teary eyes she went to her room and I went behind her.

"Bhabhi aap jao, please." She shouted as I knocked the door.

"Vedu, we are friends right? I'm not going to say a word to you. But atleast tell me how was your day?" I asked her softly.

Sniffing she opened the door "I actually have a lot of this to tell you." She admitted.

As we sat in her room, Vedika told me how Raj wasn't going to come college today which is why she was going to be early, but then he surprised her with a sudden visit and even asked her out, to which she gave a positive response. I was so happy looking at her flushed cheeks and twinkling eyes, I gave her a shoulder bump teasing her.

As we spoke about Raj and her, I brought up the topic of her coming late to home, making her understand how it's stressing Maa. She understood our concern and promised to be home early. But when I asked to tell about Raj to her brother, she denied firmly. I've already been discreet about her with Rishabh and even Maa-Papa, but afterall this was her decision I couldn't tell Rishabh directly unless she would agree.

---

Rishabh leaned on the cupboard with his hands crossed and kept looking at me, I tried to avoid his gaze, continuing to do my hair but then he adjusted my loose hair strand and tressed my neck. Dammit ever since he got to know it's my weak point he keeps on doing it whenever he gets a chance. My head went back, as I enjoyed his touch on my skin. He held my nape, bringing my face forward to his, tightening his grip on my waist brushing his left cheek over my right one. Wait this seems familiar? Has this happened before? Am I having Deja Vu? Heat rose in my core with the close proximity of our touch. Tilting his head he brought his lips close to mine and said "so you like it like this, huh baby girl?" My eyes widened at the realisation, it was from my book! Shit! The smuty book that I was reading last night!

He laughed at my reaction and stepped back "I thought all you were reading was some cheesy billionaire romance, I didn't know about your preferences Pari, maybe we should talk about them, or how about enacting them?" I could sense the teasing note in his voice but the way his eyes kept gazing between me and my lips, I gulped down at his sight. "Hmm?" He asked when I didn't reply

"Ri-Rishanb I-"
"Yes Pari, you?"
"Woh- I just read okay!" I said annoyed
"Yeah, I know. Which is why I'm asking if you need any help in imagining" again, again touching me over my nape. Oh God! Why is this so annoying and satisfying at the same time?
"Rishabh~" I pouted and he chuckled "kitna aasaan hai na tumko chidhana" he patted my head like I was some dog and went out while laughing. You want to tease me husband? I'll show you what this book girl can do now.

_________________________________________

Don't forget to VOTE

Next chapter will be out on Thursday, stay tuned ✨