Chapter Thirty

Kongpob wasn't sure how it was going to be when it came to working at Ocean Electrics but he was sad to say that he didn't see Arthit that often. When he did catch glimpses of his boyfriend, Arthit was always focused on something intently and hardly even registering that Kongpob was there. Kongpob didn't mind it however, he knew how hard his man worked and didn't want to interrupt that flow. In fact, he quite liked to stare at Arthit. However, what he didn't like was that every time he did see Arthit, he was always with Earth. So far, only Mild had been on Kong's radar and now he was concerned that there was yet another woman fawning over his boyfriend.

The morning after they spent the night together in Kong's new room, they both had a talk to define boundaries while at work. Kong didn't expect any less since he knew Arthit didn't want rumors to start. So despite what Kongpob originally wanted, he had to respect Arthit's position. So they wouldn't be having lunch together alone, only if it was a large gathering of different departments together. They wouldn't meet up to talk in private at all, only keeping their communication to public settings around others and Arthit forbade Kongpob to flirting with him even in the slightest. Those boundaries weren't that hard for Kongpob because at the end of the day he got to go home and have dinner with his boyfriend and spend time with him even if they didn't spend the night in each other's bed. That mattered more to him than to be able to flirt and have lunch with Arthit during work. Though they were together, Arthit was focused on his work and that's what he was at Ocean Electrics for. Kongpob respected it.

However, it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't someone to gloat about being able to spend time with Arthit at work with Kongpob. The moment that Kongpob was rotated to the QC department, Mild hadn't stopped cheesing in his face. That fake smile irritated him beyond measure.

"Alright, it's lunch time," Mild told him as she placed down her took and took off her work jacket. "Where are you going to eat?" she asked.

"The food truck," Kongpob replied. He liked the omelets that were served there so he figured he'd have some for lunch.

"Have fun with that. I'm going to be with Arthit," she gave him another fake smile then walked away. Kongpob shook his head then met up with Nai and left through to back of the building to get to the food truck. While he waited in line, he saw Arthit out of the corner of his eye sitting at one of the lunch tables. Mild was with him of course, talking his ear off and he was looking at her with a bored expression. He looked up and spotted Kongpob looking at him and Kong gave him a small smile. Nai pinched Kong's cheek.

"Who are you smiling at, huh?" he teased. He looked over at Arthit and winked. "He's pretty cute so I can't blame you."

"You think he's attractive?" Kong asked, raising a brow.

"Sure. He's got that soft beauty look but his eyes are fierce. I can imagine that when he's comfortable his eyes can be gentle too but at work, he always looks like he's on a mission. You guys went to school together right?"

"Yeah, he was my head hazer. You describe him perfectly. Beautiful but can be mean as hell if he wants," Kong replied.

"See, I can tell," Nai smiled. "Are you attracted to him?"

"Yeah, I am," Kong answered. "Are you?"

"Nah. He's handsome but he's not my type. So you are..." Nai prodded.

"I don't think so. He's the only man I've ever had a crush on or been attracted to. So I don't know what I call myself I just know I like him. But you are..."

"I am," Nai nodded proudly. "You're attractive too," he elbowed Kong in the side. "But not my type. So don't worry I'll flirt."

"Why would I worry about someone thinking I'm handsome and flirting with me? If anything, if might boost my ego," Kong chuckled.