Chapter Eight

Kong waited patiently in his dorm room for Arthit to arrive. He wanted to grab them dinner but Arthit already told him not to so all Kong could do was sit idly by and wait. It was about fifteen minutes to six o'clock when Kong heard his door open. He was in his bedroom reading when he heard Arthit enter.

Hurrying from the room, he went out to meet his P. Arthit looked disheveled from the bike ride but more than that, his brows were furrowed and his cheeks were tinted pink and a scowl painted his lips. Just by looking, Kong knew instantly that his P was irritated.

"Work didn't get better did it?" Kong asked gently, taking the bags of food from Arthit.

"No," Arthit replied tightly.

"I understand P. I'll set dinner up."

Kong moved away from Arthit to place the bags on the dinner table but he noticed that Arthit didn't make a move. Kong went back to him and looked at him softly. Kong knew that when Arthit got like this, communication was going to be his worse attribute. Thankfully, Kong was able to read his boyfriend after being together for the past three years.

"I'm sorry P," Kong smiled. He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss to Arthit's lips. He started gentle at first just in case Arthit decided that he didn't want that deep of a kiss. When he didn't object, Kong kissed him firmly then stroked his lips with his tongue. Arthit opened up for him and Kong proceeded to kiss him deeply; sucking on his tongue and biting his bottom lip.

Arthit yanked Kong close to his body and Kong could feel Arthit's excitement through his work pants. Immediately, Kong pulled away. Arthit bit at Kong's bottom lip almost as if he was punishing his boyfriend for pulling away. Just by that, Kong knew that his boyfriend was not going to be a gentle lover tonight. Not when he was feeling angry and irritable.

Kong's voice trembled. "Let's eat then you can shower. And then...our date can start."

Arthit licked his lips then nodded. He had to take a few deep breaths to get back to normal since Arthit's kisses always made his heart beat so fast. They sat at the table and Kong set out the food and drinks on plates. His heart was still beating rapidly as Arthit never took his eyes away from Kong. They burned a hole deep through Kong and lit his body on fire.

"P, stop staring," Kong trembled.

"Can't I look at you?" Arthit asked, his voice deep and gravelly. It shot straight down to Kong's crotch and his length was beginning to wake.

"I just want you to eat P. Please."

Arthit seemed to take the hint and finally peeled his eyes away. He began eating but two minutes later, he was staring at Kong again as he brought his spoon to his mouth in robotic repetition. Kong ignored the stares as best as he could until they finished dinner. Without saying anything Arthit went to shower while Kong cleaned up.

After cleaning up, Kong brushed his teeth while Arthit was in the shower and then went to lay in the bed to wait. Knowing how Arthit's mood was, Kong knew what he was going to be in for. Deciding it was best to be ready for his moody boyfriend, Kong stripped himself of his clothes. He grabbed the lube from the drawer and squirted some on his palms. Just thinking about their kiss in the hall ignited his arousal. Cranky sex with Arthit meant bites, and bruising kisses. It had been a while since he'd gotten that from his P and honestly, he was a bit excited. Maybe too excited, seen as his P wasn't in a good mood, but it wasn't his fault that he liked the rough side of his boyfriend sometimes.

He gave his growing length lazy strokes with his lube coated hand, already feeling the warmth in his gut. With his other hand, he squirted lube onto his entrance and slowly probed around. With the bites and bruising kisses that he would get from cranky sex there was also impatience. Arthit was not the most patient lover when he was in this mood. Kong learned quickly that prepping himself before time would save him the pain the next morning.