Chapter Sixteen

Kong panted hard, trying to catch his breath as his boyfriend made deep strokes he could feel all the way in his gut. Arthit hovered above him, pressing Kong's legs to his chest, keeping Kong in a tight ball and he fucked him slow and deep.

"P," Kong moaned, feeling heat coil into his gut.

"I want to feel you cum, Kong," Arthit gritted. "I want to feel you clench me."

Kong gripped Arthit's biceps and tilted his head up slightly. Arthit understood what his boyfriend wanted and leaned down, kissing Kong sloppily. Their tongue battled each other until Kong was gasping into Arthit's mouth. He stopped kissing Arthit as his eyes began rolling to the back of his head, Arthit's fat cock having pierced through Kong's bundle of pleasure nerves one too many times and now he was exploding.

A distant banging could be heard but both lovers were too wrapped up in pleasure to take notice at first.

"You feel so good when you cum," Arthit groaned as he rolled his hips. Kong hadn't felt or seen Arthit's telltale signs of orgasm so he knew Arthit hadn't cum yet but his pink cheeks made it clear that he was almost there.

"Keep fucking me deeper," Kong rasped, reaching his hands around to grab Arthit's pale bottom to help Arthit thrust deeper and harder.

Another round of banging echoed through the room and this time both lovers heard it.

"Wait P, stop," Kong panted. "What's that noise?"

Arthit kept rolling his hips. "I'm almost there Kong, don't ask me to stop."

Another round of banging. "Kong? Are you there?!" Arthit froze when he heard the voice coming from outside. With wide eyes the lovers looked at each other.

"Is that...is that your uncle at my door?!" Arthit exclaimed.

More knocking.

Kong pushed Arthit away then scrambled for his phone. It was on silent and then when he and Arthit woke up, they'd started making out and then making out led to fucking so he was hardly paying attention to his phone. When he opened it, messages from both his father and P'Lee surged through.

P'Lee: You aren't answering your calls or at your dorm. Aim said you'd be with your boyfriend. I'm coming to his condo.

"Damn it!" Kong groaned.

Another round of knocking.

Kong scurried off the bed, his legs slightly weak because of the position he was in and the pounding Arthit was just giving him.

"That's my uncle," Kong said.

Arthit was still on the bed, his cock still painfully erect. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

More knocking.

"I'll be right there!" Kong shouted out. He hurried to the bathroom and wipe his cum from his stomach then he hurried to dress in shorts and a t-shirt.

Arthit hopped off the bed and pulled the condom off his shaft and disposed of it. His erection slowly dampened as he dressed too in shorts and a t-shirt.

"How does he know where I live?!" Arthit asked.

"Aim told him," Kong said.

Arthit groaned. "I'll kill that best friend of yours," Arthit threatened.

"I'm so sorry P," Kong said. He watched as Arthit adjusted himself in his shorts with discomfort on his face. No doubt he was probably painfully sensitive because he didn't achieve his release.