Chapter Nine

Kong dressed in loose shorts and a t-shirt, holding himself up as tears glinted in his eyes. He was in so much pain, pain that he never felt before, he didn't know what to do. He'd tried to take care of it himself but as each large piece of gauze came away soaked with blood, Kong was desperate.

Laying on his stomach in bed, he took his phone and dialed Aim. It rang a few times then went to voicemail.

Aim: Still in class. Are you okay?

Kong: No. I'll have to call P'Lee...and I know he'll tell dad why.

Aim: Ah shit Kong. What the hell happened?

Kong: I need to go to the hospital.

Aim: Fuck. Call him. Don't hesitate. I know you don't want your dad involved but if it's serious just think about your health. I'll leave class now and come meet you at your room.

Kongpob knew there was no way around it. He hated to involve his family in anything regarding his university life because he didn't want anyone to find out who he was but in this case, he couldn't deny that he needed the help.

Kong dialed a number that he hadn't dialed in a while. As usual, the call picked up after three rings.

"Yes Young Master?"

Kong groaned. "P'Lee, I asked you not to call me that."

"Yes, you did. But you asked me to do that when we are alone. Currently, I am not alone with you." Which was code for P'Lee was with his dad.

"Um, are you busy?"

"No. You're my charge. That means when you need me I'm always available."

"Is Kong alright?" Kong heard his father in the background.

"Look P'Lee. I need you right now. But I cannot let my father find out. Tell him I'm okay," Kong said. "I just need you to take me somewhere." Although P'Lee worked for Kong's father, Kong was his charge so he listened to Kong's orders first unless there was imminent danger.

"Alright. Are you in your dorm?"

"Yes. And the door will be open. Just come in," Kong said.

"Okay." There was silence. "Young Master wants me to take him somewhere. Am I free to leave?" Kong knew that P'Lee was talking to his father.

"Go on, we'll catch up later," his father replied.

"I'll be there shortly Young Master."

"Thanks," Kong smiled. Kong hoped the situation wouldn't escalate. There was no way he could let the owner of one of the biggest companies in Thailand, Siam Polymers find out why his son was headed to the hospital. Kong had no idea his father's stance on gay relationships but Kong was the heir of a multibillion-dollar company. Things were already complicated. He couldn't imagine how much more complicated it would be if his relationship was known to his father and mother.

Aim arrived first, hurrying into the bedroom. The moment he saw Kong sprawled out in the bed; he froze.

"Kong?"

"Hey," Kong replied, wiping at his already dried tears.

"What the hell happened to you? What are those marks all over your neck?

There was no use in hiding the bites and the bruises Arthit gave him last night.

"Help me turn over please," Kong said.

Aim hurried to the bed and slowly helped Kong onto his back. Kong cried out, more tears starting to sprout. He felt the gauze he'd placed at his entrance soak even further.