Went back to the coffee shop. Fantasia was on a phone call and barely saw her wife pouring whiskey into her latte.
She sipped and poured some more. By the time Fantasia was done talking on her phone, she was drunk. "So, where were we?"
"talking about your slutty wife" Taraji answered in her drunk voice.
"Are you fucking drunk??"
"I just had coffee and a teeny weeny little sip of whiskey!"
Teeny weeny?
"Oh God! Really here?" Fantasia snapped. She held her tight to the car took her home and went to the police department where she was trying to correct the system.
Taraji drank some more alcohol and blacked out on the couch. Good thing their kids were at Jack's house again. Billie went back to her grandma's.

Halle called Fantasia asking to host her wife's surprise birthday party at their house. "Of course baby, you can do that. Let me know how your mom and I can help, I will have to run this by her but I know she won't have a problem." that was her answer.

She arrived home. Went inside and found her wife blacked out on the couch around bottles of booze.

"I think you might have a drinking problem," she said after letting out a frustrated sigh. She cleaned up and let her sleep on the couch.

Taraji didn't stop drinking because Fantasia didn't stop mentioning her number and her exes and shit.

The night of the Party, Taraji helped where she could and then started indulging in her bottle secretly. Kassie joined her in the backyard.
"Guess who's here..." Kassie announced her presence excitedly. "Geez I don't know, is it one of my exes!?" Taraji asked sarcastically and took a long sip of her Brandy.

"It's grandma to be. Why are you so untouchable? And why are you drinking that?" Kassie said snatching the bottle. "Give me that!"
Kassie realized Taraji was drunk, her eyes were drunk as hell... "Taraji you are drunk!"

"It's a party!"
"A party barely started and you are already hammered baby girl what's wrong?"

"My wife thinks I'm a fucking slut!" Taraji said slowly trying to utter her words in the most understandable tone ever.
"me? The love of her life, a slut" she continued.

"I am sure Fantasia doesn't think that at all!"

"she does. Cause she's been with 11 people and I've only been with what... Over 20" She said Kassie chuckled, it was because of how Taraji said it that made her laugh. "You forget Fantasia was married most of her life. Of course, her number is tolerable. You were not married until Vic then her. You were single most of your life and single people sleep around."

"so you calling me a hoe too?"
"No, I'm saying I get it. I understand why your number could be a little over 20 or whatever number." Kassie said.
"My wife doesn't understand," Taraji said.
"yeah she does, she's just jealous. Fantasia is overly jealous when it comes to you, she is super jealous, so I also understand why she could make a big deal out of this but is not a good enough reason to drink." Kassie said. Taking all the bottles to the kitchen.

She found Fantasia and Paris talking about something and laughing.
"I think you should go talk to your wife, she might have a drinking problem," Kassie said. Fantasia walked out. She was scared that her suspicions could be right.

She found her wife drunk.
"Oh God, I was right!" she muttered. "hey, wanna take a walk around the yard?"
"You trying to walk my drunk away, it won't work"

"Why do you drink so much?"
"Cause you think I'm a slut. I'm not. I've seen how you look at me."

"I don't think that at all baby, I don't. I'm just jealous and angry at myself for letting you go through all that. All you needed was me and I was nowhere to be found. I made you do this. I know I'm partly responsible and I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. But yes Taraji yes I'm jealous. Very."