Case Sealed.

The Next Evening.

Taraji has still at her house since she left this morning. They were waiting for her to have dinner. Paris and Jane left too.

Fantasia's phone beeped.

*sorry I can't be part of the slumber party anymore, I was in a meeting this noon reminding me of the distance I need to keep from you until after the trial. Or I'm Gonna be replaced in the court, and I can't let that happen cause there are a lot of crooked lawyers and Judges, you don't wanna meet them all. It's fair to your case that I'm in there. So I'm sorry, But, the kids can come to the house tomorrow if they ain't mad at me still. Tell them I love them. And hey, Don't give up*
It was a voice message. They all heard it.

Nobody bothered to eat. They were not hungry anymore. Especially Fantasia. She locked up. The police officers protecting them came by.

Fantasia went to bed. Her children joined her, and Zoe slept with her in bed. "She is never gonna come home is she?" Zoe asked her mother.

"no baby, I don't think she is ever coming home, we should all stop hoping now," Fantasia said 
"Want our advice?" Zach asked getting in bed with them. "I'm sorry, how old are you?" Fantasia asked them. "Mom we are smart kids, listen to us" Zoe added. "Yeah. Grandpa Ben calls us the old souls." Zach said.

"That's not a compliment," Jack said. "Yeah? Just wait to hear what he calls you behind your back" Zoe said. The twins laughed. Jack gasped.
"What advice?" Fantasia interjected.
"Make mom jealous. She is super jealous when you find somebody new. Let us set you up on a fake date, and Josh will take her out for lunch. She will see you there with somebody new and realize what she's missing out on" Zach said.

"that's the worst idea I've ever heard, but since you guys are four years old. I'm gonna let it slide" Halle said
"Please like you can come up with something better," Zoe said.
"He's right about one thing though, Mom is very jealous. She would literally walk to your table and just act all petty that's how jealous she is" Jack said.

"You get it. That's why you are the firstborn and Missy here is just a score settler" Zach said. Halle gasped. "Mom!" she cried. Fantasia had her eyes wide open. "Zach, what do you mean by that?" Fantasia asked.

"She's the child you had to settle a score you had with mommy because mommy had Jack" Zach said. "Yes, if there was never Jack, Halle wouldn't exist," Zoe said.
Halle gasped again. Jack was laughing.
"Oh, it's funny because they not taking shots at you?" Halle barked at her brother.
"score settler? Really babies, what is he then?" Halle asked. "The love child," the twins said.

"I am too!" Halle said. "No missy, you are a score settler," Zach said. "Mom!"

Fantasia laughed. "She can't help you, cause it is the truth" Zach added

"And what makes you then?" Josh asked the twins. "No wait, let's talk about you..." Zoe said.

Josh opened his eyes wide, he wasn't ready for this. Fantasia listened, she was interested to hear if they would come up with something interesting again.

"Leave me out of it," Josh said.

"You are the guilty child," Zoe added. "What?" Josh asked. "yes, mom had you in every natural way possible with your dad, whoever he is God rest his soul because she felt guilty for not telling him about the score settler--"

"Stop calling me that!" Halle howled.
Jack was laughing. "And what are you?" Halle asked them. "The clowns of the family," Jack said.
They laughed.
"I will tell you what we are, we are the real love child, our parents were truly In love and married--"