The Wrong Sister

In New York city

Paris never left Taraji's side. Jack felt like they were back to square one again. Just the two of them with no money and no one.

Kassie arrived. "thank you for coming Mom,"
"anything for you. Plus she's family and a good friend. Nothing?"

"Nothing. Doctors said. She might not want to redeem herself. She doesn't wanna wake up."

"Oh my God! So she isn't fighting? Oh, Taraji. What happened in Boston baby?"

"Mom she can hear us, we need to help her fight not remind her why she shouldn't. Jack tried, I tried. Nothing"

"if Jack can't wake her up. There is only one person who can--"

"that person doesn't want anything to do with her" Paris whispered.

Kassie pulled her daughter out.
"What happened? If I need to wake her up. I need to lie to her, and I can't lie without knowing what to say. So... What the fuck happened there,?"

"Taraji has a child with another woman from her past, a teenager, who looks nothing like her, although she looks like the late RnB singer girl, dark skin beautiful, Victoria Monet. But get this, Victoria is not dead"

"Billie!" Kassie said. "oh my Gosh, you know her,?"

"Yeah, I do. She's Victoria's daughter. I know everything about Taraji, she talks to me"

"apparently doesn't tell her wife things"
"It was for her protection. We all keep secrets to protect the people we love"

"so she loves Fantasia? Not the late not late superstar?"

"She loves Fantasia even though between the two it can get confusing. She and Victoria don't even talk. She cut ties with her a long time ago. She really loves Fantasia. I would do anything to have somebody love me the way Taraji loves Fantasia"
. "I wish you said that to her, cause she's in Boston angry and believing Taraji never loved her"

"oh please, she's tripping. Fantasia is selfish when it comes to Taraji, she doesn't wanna share her, or share her heart, and she's very jealous. Which is okay because is because of how much she loves her and how much she invested in her. She's allowed to want her all to herself."

"I feel that way most of the time about my wife,  so damn jealous"

"it's love. It's okay. You love your wife, it is a beautiful thing. Speaking of your wife, she's not here?"

"no, the Barrinos are team Fantasia. All Taraji got is the child she raised"
"and you baby. She got you,"
"And me" Paris confirmed. She turned and saw Gina talking to some doctor. "Oh, Gina is here!" Paris said. Gina approached after talking to the doctor.

"thank God you are here. Your presence always makes things look hopeful in a hospital" Paris said.
Gina smiled a little. "may I... Talk to her alone?"

"Of course, but she needs your sister to wake up," Kassie said. "yeah I figured that," Gina said walking in and shutting the door. She sat down and took Taraji's hand.
"Baby I know you want nobody but Fantasia right now... But she ain't coming and I'm not losing you because of that. You are gonna wake up Taraji because life is bigger than Fantasia. Your life doesn't revolve around her. So wake up for other people who care and love you. Your twins, remember how they cried when you left the house? They need you. And Jack needs you as well, cause he just basically disowned Fantasia. So wake up. For your kids"

Gina said then lowered her voice in a whisper...
"And I need you. I had never not needed you in my life, your smile, your presence, and knowing you care about me, are enough for me. You know what I wish, I wish I had stayed when I found out you liked her. Maybe eventually you would have known that I loved you and chose me. And baby none of this would have happened. There would have never been Fantasia or Victoria. It would just be us and our kids. We would be happy. But that's something I'm wishing for in another life, the point is you are here in this life and you love her, but don't die in that love, we need you" Gina said and walked out.