Between Sisters: 1

Week 2.
Third session:

Taraji arrived at the Doctor's office. Fantasia was already there with Tina. Talking and laughing. "hey Tina!" Taraji said. "Hey, Taraji. How are you?"
"I'm good-good how are you?"
"I'm good!"
Taraji then looked at Fantasia. Fantasia looked back at her.
"She's ready for you now!" Tina says. They broke the look and headed to the office 

"before we start. I wanna talk about the previous session. Fantasia, how did opening up do for you? Was it helpful or stressful?"

"helpful. I felt so much lighter after talking it out. But I can't help to think I might have done some damage" Fantasia said. "Okay. Taraji, how was the session for you?"

"I don't even know. I just feel like this is a target on my back and it is meant to hurt me harder than I was already hurting"
Fantasia swallowed hard.

"But we can move forward right?" the doctor asked her. "no!" Fantasia's heart skipped. "What do you mean?"

"I'm done with therapy. I'm done with my marriage. I want out. I want to meet other people. Date other people. I want a life outside this marriage"

"you can have that but not give up. I have a 15-day rule. It means you have 15 days to explore life outside this marriage and on the 15th day you come back and tell us what you wanna do. While exploring I will be taking sessions with Fantasia. Helping her understand her mistakes, take accountability, take action, and become creative about how she wanna resolve this. If you come back sure that what you want is out. She will give you out. If you come back thinking, no...I wanna try again, Fantasia will give you suggestions for her creative techniques. Then we will try them together. You wanna try that Taraji?"

"no doc. No. I am hurting too much"

"Baby, please. One last try. I'm begging you. You can date other people for 15 days. I won't even ask a thing. But I need you back here on the 15th day, Ready to resolve us. Please Taraji. This will be the last thing I ask from you. I'm begging you Taraji P.Henson, Baby please" Fantasia interjected. Her heart was beating bricks she was at the final alliance of losing her wife. The woman she calls the love of her life.

"Please!" she added. "I can't change you Fantasia. You are a raw brathing heartbreaker. My heart can't take it anymore. So this is, the final petition" Taraji said pulling an envelope. "just give me a divorce. We won't have to make it ugly and I will share custody with you! Split 50/50. I will move out of your house--"

Fantasia sobbed. Taraji stood up to leave.

"you can be with anybody you want. Just don't divorce me. You can marry anyone, as long as I remain as your first wife. Call it polygamy, anything baby. I just wanna be your wife forever." Fantasia said desperately.
Taraji took the envelope she placed on the table.

The doctor raised an eyebrow.
Taraji looked at Fantasia. "See you after 15 days then. By then you might have a sister's wife honey" Taraji said and walked out. The doctor was flabbergasted.
Fantasia looked at her. "I bet you've never seen such desperation in your years as a psychologist huh?"
Trina let out a short chuckle "I'm not a psychologist per se, I'm a psychiatrist. So trust me when I say I've seen all kinds of desperations in my field. However, this generation comes from lunatics, crazy people. Insane people. Unstable individuals. You, my dear, are sane as the next guy. Should I plug you into an institution?"

The Department! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें