Grief-talk

Long Hours Later.

Fantasia was in private Custody. They have enough to charge her with but because she is the Chief, they put on it 24 hours of breathing space to see if nothing else pops up.

Brooks walked into the room where she was kept.
She had been there for hours, and she refused food or water. She needed a shower, her whole body was tired.
"you need to eat something," Brooks said.
"I can't eat. I just lost the love of my life and I'm being framed for it. It sticks because the person who is behind this is very good and I didn't help my case given my history with her as a Detective. everybody believed I hated her and if anybody wanted her dead would be me. I'm Enemy number one, except...I wasn't her enemy. I loved her with all of my heart. I kept her in my soul but I'm gonna be charged for her murder. My kids. Oh my god, my kids, he is gonna take my kids you need to call the mayor. Please, he owes me, he needs to keep all of my kids. Please"

"your kids are with me. They were scared I took them in." Brooks said.

"Why would you help me? You are her friend."
."because I know the truth and the truth is, you would never hurt Taraji. Pity we can't prove otherwise. But I know you loved her"

"I did. I loved her very much it hurts. Everything happened so fast that I felt like I was in a nightmare. Like my baby is gonna appear from somewhere. I should have married her. I don't care I would Marry her."

Brooks was speechless
"We are keeping you here again tonight. But Halle is here to see you,"

"send her in. There is something she needs to know" Fantasia said. Brooks walked out and sent Halle in.

"Mom!" she roared, crying. Fantasia hugged her.
"so they gonna charge you? Detective Brooks said you didn't do it. So mom who is framing you? Are you going to Prison? Mom I need you, we need you".

"calm down baby. I'm gonna do everything in my power to get out of this. It's bad, it's looking really bad for me but, I'm gonna see this through okay? And yes baby I didn't do it. dad did"

"What?" Halle's whining voice became firm. "why? Why would Dad kill someone? Why would he frame you?"
"Because Halle, he was mad at me"

"That's not true, dad would never do this".

"he did. He always hated her"

"why?"
"Because Taraji was not Just Jack's biological mom baby girl, she was your biological mother too"

"what? What you did with Jack's situation?  You did with me too?"

"yes. After Jack. Taraji sent me pictures. I saw how beautiful he was and I realized I wanted a beautiful baby too. I asked her to return the favor and help me get pregnant. Your dad provided sperm because he thought I couldn't get pregnant naturally. Josh is the only one who isn't both ours. You and Jack share both our DNA. I didn't know how to tell you this because you would hate me. Now I don't care if you do because she's dead. She is gone and she was your mother too"

Halle stormed out of there

Brooks came back.  "You can't keep me here. My life is falling apart. I'm gonna break out. You won't see it coming but I'm gonna do it to clear my name. To protect my kids. I gotta go." Fantasia said.

The lights went off. Brook went out to see what was going on.
After a while, she came back and Fantasia was gone.

She didn't immediately report it. She gave her a head start in case she was still in the building then reported it 20 minutes later.

Fantasia disguised herself and got on a plane.

Two days later

Somewhere deep in the CIA.
They found Ken's Dead body.