Sneaky Freaky

"Welcome to the neighborhood," Fantasia said holding a welcoming basket by the door. She looked happy. Very much happy.

"thank you, Tasia. I really think you and I are going to be cool with each other this time" Victoria said.
"you do?" Tasia asked looking around the house. "yes. Wine?"

"it's 1 pm on a Monday. No thanks," Tasia said. "of course, Sanitor to be" Vic was being weird. Fantasia sat down.  "tea?" Vic asked. She was just waiting for Fantasia to say something about the house so she could start to gloat.

Fantasia was still looking around. Vic didn't have much time... "you like it?" Vic asked. "I like what? Oh, tea.  Nah!" Fantasia said. "no. I mean my house"

"Did I say that?" Fantasia asked. "uh no. I asked if you liked it"
"it's alright!" Fantasia said.
Vic frowned. She can't gloat now, can she?

"Well, I like it. Can you believe Raji got this for me? I mean it's around 17 million dollars, and she just bought it for me...I love that girl"

Fantasia rolled her eyes secretly. "the house is not 17 sweetie. It's around 8 tops. When I was buying my house, it was on sale, unfortunately I didn't like it. It's, Small for my taste" Fantasia said.

Taraji eavesdropped this conversation while coming downstairs. Vic was beyond humiliated. "where is that tea?" Fantasia asked. "I will be right back," Vic said and walked away.
Fantasia smirked. Then she felt Taraji's hands on her ass. "hey baby!" Fantasia said breathing. Taraji kissed her on the neck. She moaned. "Miss me?"
"yes very much," Fantasia said. Taraji kissed her some more. They heard footsteps and pulled from each other. Taraji sat on her stool. "so, I called my contractor. I'm gonna build a guesthouse at the back" Vic said. Taraji rolled her eyes.
"Is there a need though? It's just us, in a 9-bedroom house, 4 bathrooms 2 giant kitchens, and one big ass lounge, a gym, and a home theatre. What more do you need?" Taraji asked.

"more never hurt baby. I love more" Taraji sucked her teeth and walked out.
Fantasia didn't like seeing her like that. "for a new bride you are really putting your energy in the wrong place. Ain't you supposed to focus on Taraji, your wife?"

"I am. I'm a wife, Tasia, I will be a mom very shortly, we need to get stuff ready, there's more to do"
"Okay. You do that," Fantasia said and followed Taraji at the back

"Baby you okay?" she asked
Taraji shook her head no. "what's wrong?"

"she's competing with you. You said your house was better than this--"
"which it is obviously"
"she didn't have to hear it. Give her the win. You already won everything. Beautiful kids, beautiful house. A more prominent job, more money. My heart, my soul, my body. Beauty, brain, and all the looks. You won baby you won. Let her be" Taraji said.
"I called the DA's office. They want you to come and intern" Fantasia said. "really?"

"yes,"

"Thanks, Sanitor"
"I was wondering where you two went!" Victoria said interrupting. "well I gotta go. But hey, your house is beautiful. Welcome to the neighborhood...again" Fantasia said walking out and typing on her phone.

Taraji's phone beeped

*you need me. So you know where to find me*

Fantasia jogged to her house.
She stepped inside and found Taraji's watch on the coffee table. She stole it and went upstairs.
Taraji arrived, but the door was not locked. She went upstairs.

"hey you here. the place is a mess. I haven't allowed my maid in here"

"why not?"
"There are always sex toys all over the place, I banned the kids too. I don't want my maid to think I'm one lonely freak. Meanwhile, it's not even my toys"