Chapter 52: A Fortune Teller Does Not Know Their Future.r-18

Fortune teller Airi Haven.

The last descendant of the Haven family, carrying the blood of the Goddess of Destruction, she entered this empire to prevent the foretold apocalypse.

And her purpose, even with the power to see the future, was something she couldn't assert would certainly be achieved.

Even the predicted future could change due to the whims of the 'Transcendents,' so one must not finalize the future just by seeing it once.

Thus, reviewing the variables, it was necessary to check her own future repeatedly...

-Haaah, haah, Hyo-Sung, Hyo-Sung~♥

But why?

Despite experiencing several changes in the future since coming to this empire, the reason this result remained unchanged and consistently appeared was...

-Hehe, you were initially so shy, but you're completely like a female dog now.

-Haaaangh~ To not know such pleasure until now~ I've missed half of my life♥♥♥

Beyond embarrassment, it was a rotten state.

It was disturbing to think she would become like this in the future, but more so that he, who had shown such a simple demeanor before her, could become such a frivolous person.

"Th-this, don't worry about it for now. Currently..."

Of course, 'connecting' would only happen when nothing was done about it.

Knowing the future meant it could be changed, so if this time had not yet come, there was a possibility to change the future.

"Okay, let's calm down and try to sort things out a bit more."

Whoosh.

Airi, swirling her hand over the crystal ball, attempted to sort out the events that had transpired.

Responding to her intent, the first thing that came to her mind was information about a demon who had been a close aide to the Demon King and served in his army for the longest time.

"Mephisto, the Frenzied Jester... I never imagined that the Goddess of Destruction would guide Hyo-Sung to her."

While it was difficult to understand precisely without direct interaction, if she had recognized the target through prophecy, she could vaguely grasp fundamental information such as origin or race.

And by reading the past of the woman in the prophecy, Airi could understand why the Goddess of Destruction saw his survival potential in her.

If she, who didn't even have affection for her own kin, could create a variable in the areas where the demons invaded, perhaps she could change that situation.

'But why did Mephisto, who should have been intertwined with Hyo-Sung in the future, disappear after such a variable saved him?'

It made no sense for a warlord to submit to a person from another world, but a once certain future changing again was a cause for concern for Airi.

A changed future meant the intervention of a transcendent, and their whimsical acts were variables even a fortune teller must be wary of.

'Mephisto might change the future with her whims... But what if someone else intervened?'

Having seen such caprices several times recently, Airi couldn't simply finalize the future she saw and kept checking for changes in her future over time.

The future, where she alone endlessly swayed under him, unchanging since Mephisto's disappearance...

"It feels good... Harder, do it harder~~~♥"