Chapter 30: Hyo-Sung Is A Pervert

Creak, creak.

At some point, the sound of wood creaking began to be heard.

I realized it was the sound of the bed shaking, and my focus shifted to the blurry figure now in front of me.

Before seeing anything, I first remembered the sensations touching my body...

Chuup, eut.

The hot sensation on my lips.

As I traced it down, something wedged between my lips and teeth, spreading warmth throughout my body.

It was as if someone were breathing into my mouth...

"Haa, haa♡"

Yes, it was definitely breath.

The woman who had been kissing me was now breathing into my mouth with her tongue and breath.

"Hyo-sung, how are my lips?"

My focus then sharpened, revealing a very familiar face.

As soon as I saw her characteristic smiling eyes, a chill enveloped my fevered body.

"I'm getting quite hot, and I don't think I can hold it in any longer."

"Me-Merilyn. What the... Gasp!"

"Haah, uh, Gasp~♥"

My breath caught in my throat as our kiss resumed.

I felt my brain boil with the passionate atmosphere that ensued, but a greater sense of dissonance made me shiver.

She always carried a playful air but maintained a quiet and dignified atmosphere. What was this situation now?

Why was she lying in bed with me, clad only in her underwear, kissing me?

"Don't worry."

She ended the kiss and looked into my eyes.

Her half-closed eyes shimmered as her slender fingers trailed from my chin to my neck and then softly swept across my chest.

"Don't worry about anything... Just enjoy this moment."

The moment her caressing hand slid down my skin, reaching my lower abdomen and further down, I felt a chilling sensation seep into my confusion as she, perched atop me, began to chuckle.

"Woo Hyo-sung, have you wanted to do this since you met me?"

"No, no. That's not..."

"You don't have to hide it. After all, it's just a dream, so feel free to let go."

A dream?

What did that mean?

"Yes, it's a dream. Everything happening now is just a momentary dream."

I accepted it quickly.

After all, I had met her only the day before, and we had promised to meet again tomorrow.

How could I consider this absurd situation a reality when I remembered it clearly?

"But to dream of doing this with someone I've met just once, even in a dream..."

She chuckled, "Fufufu."

Then she leaned into me and pressed her lips against my shoulder.

In a low whisper, following her licking and nibbling at my ear, she said,

"Woo Hyo-sung, you're a pervert~♥"

Caught up in the ecstasy, my reason faded, and my hand began to reach toward her.