Chapter 45: The Last of Turks & Caicos

It's the last evening of Turks and Caicos, Zac decided to go all out. He planned a very romantic evening for Fatima. They went on a sunset cruise with nice views, nice food, and live music. It was perfect—just the two of them. Fatima wore a black dress that drooped down her lower back. Zac wore black slacks with a silk button-down shirt.

Zara, Calvin, Zoe, and Angie all decided to hit up one of the local clubs. While at the club someone knocked a drink on Zara. The drink caused her dress to get soaked. Calvin jumped up to help Zara clean the drink up. The lady apologized and offered to pay for the dress, but Zara refused her money.

"Calvin, can you take me back to the suite?" Zara was so distraught because the dress was now ruined.

"Ok, no problem." Calvin went to tell her brother that they were leaving. Then he went to pay for the tab, but the lady already took care of it.

A few minutes later they left and went back to the suite.

"Did you want to go hang out somewhere else?" Calvin kindly asked Zara.

Calvin couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked in that dress. She removed the damp dress exposing her mostly naked body.

Zara and Calvin have been really good friends for a while, but nothing serious. Most people get their relationship confused because Calvin is always around. They have been on several dates; he checks in on her and helps her with whatever she needs. Calvin has gone as far as helping her study while in med school and has brought her food during her long study nights. Although Zara has made it clear she was focused on school and not a relationship, Calvin has still stood by her. He's had other relationships from time to time, but he would drop everything for Zara.

"Zar, you good?" Calvin was confused about what was happening. He knew they had a few drinks, but he had never seen her get undressed in front of him.

"Yes, I'm fine." She lays on the bed and motions for him to come over.

"Um, maybe you've had a little too much to drink."

"Believe me, I know what I'm doing, and I know what I want."

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Calvin asked. He takes off his shirt and heads over to her.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No, but I can run to the corner store to get one," Calvin put on his shirt and shoes and ran to the store.

It took him about 10 minutes. When he returned Zara was asleep.

"Damn." He knew she had a little too much to drink, but he was a little disappointed that she fell asleep. He got out of his clothes and shoes, put the covers over her, and coddled next to her in the bed.

***

The next morning it was time to leave the trip.

The group was getting their bags together to leave.

While Calvin was getting his stuff together, Zara went to talk to him. "Calvin, can we talk about last night?"

"Zar, it's all good."

"I don't want you to think that I didn't know what I was doing." She explained.

"Look it's okay. Next time."

In the next room, Zac and Fatima were packing and getting ready.

"Did you enjoy last night?" He asked.

Fatima started blushing. "Yes, I did babe."