Chapter 29: Spinning The Block

The next day Zac had to go to work. Tuesdays were for treating injuries, massages, team meetings, and workouts. They also study, review, and highlight play reviews. Since Zac played a great game yesterday, he will probably be able to leave early.

He woke up and went to shower and get ready. Then went to make his protein shake. A few minutes later Fatima walks into the kitchen.

"Hey, sleepy head." Zac greeted her with a forehead kiss. "I would kiss you on the lips, but I know there is some morning breath in that area." he joked.

"Whatever, come here." She grabbed Zac's face trying to kiss his lips. He tries to pull away and dodge her. The two played around for a few minutes until she succeeded and gave him a juicy kiss right on the lips. "You know you like my morning breath."

"I do. I love everything about you." He gazed into her eyes. "I have to work, but I should be home by 2:00 and then you can have me to yourself," Zac announced.

"OK. What's the plans for later?" She asked.

"I don't have much planned today, but I booked you a spa day. My masseuse will be here at 10 to give you a full body massage."

"Oh, ok." Fatima was surprised. "Thanks, that sounds nice."

"Did you want me to leave you the keys to the Porsche?"

"No, I don't plan on going anywhere, but If I do, I'll just take an Uber." She explained.

"Ain't no girl of mine riding an Uber. You got two choices; drive the Porsche or have my driver drive you around."

"Just drive your car. I won't go anywhere until you get back." Fatima told him.

"Alright see you later." He gave her another kiss and then left.

Fatima didn't know what to do with herself, so she went to work out in Zac's gym.

After the workout, she showered and got ready for her massage. When the message was over, she ordered some lunch and called Andi.

***

Around 2:30pm, Zac finally came home.

Fatima was sitting in the living room watching TV.

"Hey, what you are doing?" Zac went over to sit next to her.

"Just watching TV. How was work?"

"It was alright. How was your massage?"

"Oh, it was good! I didn't know I was that tense."

"What do you want to do today? You want to go shopping and tour the city?"

"That's cool, but you better have your credit card handy," she joked.

"Ha, whatever."

About an hour later they left the house. Zac took her to all the high-end stores at the strip mall and Fatima purchased something at every store.

The last store was a sneaker store, which was odd for Fatima since she rarely wears sneakers. She only has about 3 pair and those were for working out and running errands.