Chapter 6: Love Birds

6 Months Later

Zac and Fatima have been the two love birds in the school. Everyone is calling them ZacTima.

It's summertime and school is out. They spend time with his family in Savannah.

Since the boys are off to college and Zara will be leaving soon they decided to have a family trip. This was a good way to spend time together before they all went their separate ways. Little did they know this would be their last trip together as a family.

Fatima is at Madea's packing her bags for the trip.

"I like Zac and his family," said Madea.

"I do to Madea," Fatima smiles. "He should be here any minute to pick me up."

Once he gets there he comes in to speak to Madea, and they say goodbye.

"Y'all drives safe and have fun," Madea said.

Fatima hugs Madea and then leaves.

"Hey babe, are you ready?" Asked Zac.

"Yep." She kissed him on the cheek.

His family has a condo at one of the resorts in Savannah. Since they would not arrive until the morning, Zac asked his father if he could arrive early to have a date night with Fatima. He gave his okay.

"I have a surprise for you when we get there," said Zac.

"What is it?" Fatima gets excited and giggly.

"It's a surprise."

"Well, I'm hungry, I forgot to eat breakfast."

"Ok. We're about to pass a Martin's, is that fine?"

Fatima shakes her head yes. After they stop to get some food, Fatima eats and then takes a nap until they arrive.

4 hours later

"Wake up sleepy head. We are here."

She stretches and opens her eyes. "Hmmm!! We're here?"

"Yep!"

Zac and Fatima get all their stuff out of the car and then head into the condo.

"My parents won't be here until tomorrow, so we got the place to ourselves."

"So what does that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, first we are going to an escape room. Then we will get dressed and go out to dinner."

"Ok, I see you. My baby made plans; I like it."

After they put their luggage inside the condo, they walked to the escape room.

They have a blast trying to discover the puzzles and clues to move from one room to the next. Zac used a lot of skills he learned from football to solve the clues, but Fatima had more book smarts. After an hour they were able to get out.

"I had so much fun," Fatima said.

"I did too. See we make a great team," Zac acknowledged.

"We do." Fatima kissed his cheek and then grabbed his hand as they walked back to the condo.

They went to shower and get ready and then they left out.

Fatima wore a black sundress with some black wedge heels. She had on pink costume jewelry and wore her hair in Poetic Justice braids.

They arrived at a Japanese restaurant not far from the condo. Fatima mentioned she liked to go there, so he remembered.

"Aww this is so sweet."

"All for the beautiful lady." Zac commented.

They got seated and watched and laughed at the chef as he cooked the food in front of them. Then they ate.

After dinner, they went back to the condo. The condo had 3 beds and 3 baths. Zac's parents would be in one room, Zac and Zoe in one, and Zara and Fatima in the other. Well since the rest of them wouldn't get there until morning. Zac and Fatima stayed in one room together. This would be their first time sleeping together.

Once they entered the room Zac told her which rooms were whose. He asked her if he mind if she stayed in his room tonight. Fatima goes into her room to put on her pajamas and then returns to his room. He knew exactly what he was doing. He pulled out all the stops hoping they could have sex tonight.

Zac was just about to sit next to her on the bed.

"Nope, no outside clothes should be on the bed." She told Zac.

"You just want to get me naked," he flirted.

He takes his pants and shirt off, leaving only his boxers and his manhood standing to attention.

"I see you looking at me," he got Fatima blushing.

"Do you have a condom?"

"Yes, I do. Are you ok with doing this?"

"Yes, but just be gentle. This is my first time, and don't judge," Fatima informed.

"That's okay and I will take it slow."

They take off their clothes. Zac removes his boxer to put on the condom.

Zac only had sex with one other girl when he was 17, right before he graduated. Although he was a good-looking athlete, he used to be shy around the ladies. Now he has a little more confidence.

Once he started dating, his older cousin told him and Zoe about girls. He also explained to him about sex before his dad could tell them. The convo with his dad was more about keeping the girls off them as long as possible and not trusting any of them because they were groupies.

Well, he wasn't worried about Fatima. She was one that he could see marrying. He would play in the NFL while she stay home with the kids, just like his parents. Little did he know that plan wasn't going to go too well.

After the amazing sex, they watched a little tv and then fell asleep. That morning he woke up to a text from his dad that they had just left Buckhead.

He woke up Fatima.

"We have to straighten up, my parents are on their way," Zac said as he sprayed some cologne to kill the sex smell.

Fatima went to shower and get dressed. She put on some short shorts and a tank top with her swimwear underneath and then wait for them to arrive.

Once they arrived, they all went zip lining, to the beach, and then sightseeing.

The next day they went on a little cruise. Swam with the dolphins, and then dinner.

Back at the condo, Fatima said her prayer before bed then she and Zara stayed up and talked.

They had a great time. Fatima enjoyed herself, but it always made her wish she had a mom, dad, and siblings to do this stuff with. She has been on family trips with Andi's family and also with her Uncle Mr. Brown, Aunt Cora, and cousin Madam, but it wasn't the same. She wonders how life would have been if her mom was alive.