Chapter 41: Mama/Daughter in-Love

Recap

While Zac was in Atlanta during those two weeks, he made sure to rest and spend as much time with Fatima. They went on a few dates as well as double dates with Andi, Jake, Calvin, and Zara.

After two weeks, Zac headed back to Seattle. He had a lot of work to do. He had a few investment deals he was working on, as well as social appearances.

He is working on his new brand called "The Taylor Way". The Taylor Way will be an athletic clothing line.

He will also be signing his contract soon for the new season.

Fatima has gone back to work and is doing a lot better. Having Zac around really helped.

Fast forward 6 weeks later. Zac and Fatima have been going strong. He is headed back to Atlanta for the next 11 weeks while football season is over.

***

April 1st

In 7 days, Janet and Zachary, Sr will be tying the knot again.

Ms. Janet had to do a few things for the wedding such as her final dress fitting and finish putting the party favors together. Zara was supposed to go with her, but she was called in to work. Instead, she asked Fatima if she would like to join her. It would be a way for them to have some real bonding time.

First, they went to the dress shop for the fitting. While they were there Fatima started looking at a few dresses.

"Now you would look good in anything." Ms. Janet announced.

"Ms. Janet, you look beautiful too. You don't look a day over 35." Fatima complimented.

"Thank you. I do look good at 50, don't I?" Janet did a little pose. "Well, I feel about 35. Seriously, I can't believe I'm getting married again." the seamstress returned, interrupting their conversation.

After the seamstress did her final touchups they went to get a massage.

Just a sneak peek of Zac, Zoe, and Zara's parents.

Ms. Janet doesn't look 50. Now we see why Mr. Taylor is marrying her for the second time. Beauty runs in the family.

Mr

Mr. Taylor is an alpha male, very handsome; now you see where his boys get it from. His deep baritone voice can take any woman's breath away.

 His deep baritone voice can take any woman's breath away