Chapter 46: Hyper Vigilance (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Fu Ling, I appreciate your offer but we have decided to leave the construction to Jie Hong and his men. We don't intend on hiring anyone ourselves." Yichen said as he slowly walked between Fu Ling and Mochou.

"You could ask Jie Hong to hire me. If it's you asking I'm sure he'd do it." Fu Ling implored.

"Fu Ling, I can't do that. I don't know what kind of worker you are."

"I know we haven't kept in touch the last few years but you know me. I'm a good guy." Fu Ling said as he moved closer.

"Sorry, but a lot can change in a few years. I don't feel comfortable giving my word without knowing you better." Yichen clarified.

"Then... then invite me in and I will tell you anything you want to know. I'll tell you everything." The desperate Fu Ling pleaded.

"Fu Ling, now isn't the best time. It's getting late and Mochou and I are both unwell. Maybe we could hang out later?" Yichen suggested however he had no real intention of actually speaking with Fu Ling.

"I see. You're right. I'll come back in a few days to talk." Fu Ling reluctantly said. Yichen nodded and watched the man slowly walk away in a dark depressing mood.

Once he was out of sight Yichen turned around to give his undivided attention to Mochou.

"Mochou, let's go inside and have some tea before it gets cold." He said as he grabbed Mochou's hands and led him inside. Mochou didn't resist but his eyes were still staring off in the direction Fu Ling left in.

"Yichen he showed up again. Why did he come? He keeps claiming he wants to help, but something feels off with that man." Mochou mumbled.

"I know he comes off as suspicious. For now we can only hope his intentions aren't bad. Try to think positive and remember that even if things go wrong I'll be with you." Yichen comforted.

Mochou didn't know what to say as he quietly followed Yichen into the hut for tea.

...

After finishing his medicinal tea made with chamomile Mochou felt more relaxed. The intense paranoia and frustration he felt earlier had begun to subside and he started feeling better.

"What do you want for dinner?" Mochou asked when done. They didn't have a chance to get any meat so it would have to be vegetarian.

"I'm excited to see what you come up with." Yichen said.

"I can't think of anything special to make. What about a simple stir fry?" Mochou suggested.

"Everything you've made me has been special. I'm confident the stir fry will also be incredible." Yichen praised.

"I've only cooked a few meals. How can you be so confident it will taste delicious?"

"Because I know you are cooking it with love."

"Pfft! Hahaha! Yichen that's terrible!" Mochou exclaimed as he bent over laughing.

"What do you mean terrible?" Yichen asked his lips pressed tight as though he had been wronged.

"Sorry, not terrible but definitely hilarious. Yichen your words are just too corny." Mochou said while trying to hold back his laughter.

"I'm glad my sincerity is amusing to you." Yichen grumbled.

Mochou leaned over and gave Yichen a quick peck on the lips.

"One little kiss won't make up for your laughing."

Mochou leaned over once more and gave him another quick peck. Still unsatisfied Yichen pulled Mochou onto his lap. His arms wrapped securely around his waist.

"Mochou, these light kisses aren't enough. What I want requires time in bed. How about it Mochou? Can we call it an early night?" Yichen asked.

"Are you not hungry?" Mochou asked instead of refusing.

"I am. I'm hungry for you." Yichen said before playfully biting Mochou's pale neck.

"Pfft! Yichen stop!"

"Is that a no?" He asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"We can, we can enjoy ourselves a little early tonight." Mochou said after considering Yichen's proposal.

The moment he got the okay Yichen stood up with Mochou cradled in his strong steady arms and moved him directly to the bed.

...

"Pull out. Yichen, pull, pull out. Ahhh!!"

Mochou could feel Yichen's hot juices spread deep inside him. He knew Yichen hadn't pulled out in time but he couldn't be angry as he found himself climaxing from being filled by his husband.

"Mochou, again." Yichen muttered as he nuzzled Mochou's neck. His breath was hot and unsteady as he breathed in Mochou's scent.

"Okay." Mochou muttered as he squeezed Yichen's firm biceps.

Yichen smirked before opening his mouth again to kiss Mochou's neck. The salty taste lingered on his tongue as he licked higher up Mochou's neck until he reached the rosy tips of his ear.

Tempted he began to nibble on the ear. Mochou didn't hate it but he wanted something else. He wanted his lips warmed by Yichen.

Mochou pulled away and opened his mouth wide. So wide Yichen couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you plan on taking a bite out of me?" Yichen joked.

Feeling naughty Mochou did just that. He bit Yichen's well defined jawline. The playful bite was a little rough and left a mark. One of many among the bruising left on Yichen's face from the fight the day before.

Seeing what he had done Mochou began to laugh. Infected by his laughter Yichen also laughed as he readjusted their position under the quilt.

Mochou could feel Yichen line himself up ready to enter at any second.

"Mochou, I'm coming in." He warned before thrusting his powerful hips forward.

"Hyah!!!"

Mochou exclaimed as he felt Yichen reach deep inside from the very first thrust.

Yichen didn't let up. He continued to pull in and out of Mochou with fervour. With young lust he continuously moved deep his hands firmly gripping Mochou's waist.

Mochou wrapped his arms around Yichen's neck in an attempt to brace himself for the next strong impact.

Smack*

Their bodies collided and sent a jolt of pleasure through Mochou's body. Yichen pulled away before once again thrusting forward.

Smack*

Their bodies continued to connect fast and hard. Each thrust brought them both closer to climax. Feeling himself begin to drown in the ecstasy. Mochou moaned loud. Yichen grinned at the sound of Mochou's pleasure. He loved the way Mochou felt beneath him.

Leaning down he kissed the tip of Mochou's nose before speeding up his movements. He moved quick but deep.

"Pull... pull out!" Mochou reminded Yichen.

Unfortunately Yichen wasn't in the right state of mind to pull out. He thrust deep into Mochou again until finally his hot juices erupted inside of Mochou and spread deep inside him again.

...