Chapter 32: Going to Town together (pt.1)

"He's staring at me?" Yichen thought as he glanced over at Mochou. They were currently getting ready for bed. Mochou was quick and had already finished changing into his night robe by the time Yichen returned from the bathroom.

Now sitting on the bed Mochou stared at Yichen as he opened the wardrobe to take out his night robe.

"Mochou is everything okay?" Yichen asked when he couldn't bare the staring any longer.

"Everything is fine. Are you going to change for bed?" Mochou said with an innocent face.

"I am. Is there anything you want me to do before bed?" Yichen asked. He didn't believe Mochou when he said everything was fine.

"No. The dishes are washed, the gate is closed, and the fire is out. We've taken care of everything needed." Mochou said.

Yichen didn't understand. There had to be something.

"Could he be waiting for me to set the mood? Does he want to do that again tonight? But..."

Yichen gave Mochou's body a once over. He had a fractured arm that was still tightly secured in a splint. Some bandages covering his forehead because of the little cut, and when they were washing the dishes Yichen remembered Mochou staggering a little.

"His body is too fragile to handle another round tonight. Plus we plan to go to town tomorrow to do some shopping. We can't do it, not tonight. Should I tell him we can't?" Yichen thought as he stared back at Mochou.

"Why is he staring? Does he want me to do something? Am I supposed to do something as a GER or something? Was that why he asked if there was anything that needed to be done?" Mochou now started to wonder because Yichen had stopped preparing for bed and was now staring at him.

In some strange twist of event they were now locked in a staring contest. Both tried to guess what the other wanted. But neither knew how to ask.

"..."

Finally Yichen couldn't endure the strange situation.

"Mochou, let's go to sleep early tonight. We have a big day tomorrow and I think we should mind your health." Yichen said. If Mochou wanted to be intimate he didn't want to reject him. Not directly at least.

"I agree. You should hurry up and come to bed. It's getting late."

Yichen only felt more confused. He thought maybe Mochiu would reveal what he really wanted. However he seemed to agree, so Yichen decided to just do as Mochou said and quickly changed into his night robe.

"Tch!"

"Mochou? Did you say something?" Yichen asked.

"Nothing." Mochou replied innocently.

Yichen rubbed his ears wondering if maybe he imagined Mochou clicking his tongue. He then walked over to the bed and planned to slipped under the quilt together with Mochou.

Mochou looked at Yichen then gave a light sigh before he lifted the quilt.

"Is he angry?" Yichen wondered as he slipped into bed. Contrary to his thoughts Mochou placed his head down on Yichen's chest the moment he lay down.

Yichen smiled lightly when he did. Thankful Mochou wasn't planning to give him the cold shoulder, he wrapped his arm around Mochou's waist and held him in his arms.

Laying there comfortably Mochou quietly whispered goodnight before promptly falling asleep.

...

Rustle*

Yichen woke up feeling a bit cold. It was still dark outside but the moon was bright and Yichen could see Mochou laying in his arms.

"What happened to my clothes?"