Chapter 29: Building A Life Together (pt.2 + NSFW)

Photoshopped using Google images

Photoshopped using Google images. 🤫

Mochou stepped into the tub. He felt awkward squatting in the tub naked while Yichen knelt down next to him, but he kept reminding himself that they were married now. There was no need to be shy.

"He already saw, touched, even kissed all of me last night. Why should I be shy now? It's just a bath. Plus if I let him help me bathe there's a chance he'll let me help him bathe next." Mochou thought as he peeked over at Yichen who was still comfortably helping him while topless.

"Is something wrong?" Yichen asked when he noticed Mochou's eyes staring at him.

"No, I was just thinking I'm lucky to have such a caring husband." Mochou said.

"The truly lucky one is me for having you." Yichen smoothly returned.

Yichen took a cloth and some soap nuts and began helping Mochou wash his back.
"When we build the new house let's add a tub that's big enough for both of us." Yichen suggested.

"That sounds nice but heating the water and filling it would take forever." Mochou said.

He knew how to make a kang, he could even build a modern house from the ground up if he had enough time and the right tools, but a bath was different.

"Without modern plumbing I don't know how to fill and heat a wooden tub. It's also different from a septic system."Mochou mused while slightly irritated with his own incompetence and lack of knowledge.

"I have a few ideas. It will cost a bit but we can add a stove in the bathroom and have a large pot to use with it. That and if we build the bath close to the well it won't take too long to prepare." Yichen said.

"Will it be easy enough for us to wash everyday?" Mochou asked with a glimmer of hope flashing across his face.

"If that's what you want I can make it happen." Yichen said.

"I know you can, but I want to know if it will be a lot of work. If it takes more than two hours to prepare it's not worth the effort." Mochou said.

"Two hours... It will be difficult. The one at home takes three, but it shouldn't be impossible." Yichen concluded before open his mouth to answer.

"Not a problem."

Mochou looked at Yichen's confident smile. He seemed genuinely happy with his answer so Yichen made a note to make sure he found a way to make it possible.

...

After Mochou was done he offered to help Yichen next.