Chapter 70: Never Again...

When Yichen returned home he found Mochou slumped over the table.

"Mochou!" He dropped both buckets on the ground outside the door and ran over to check on him.

??!!!

Mochou nearly jumped out of his chair at the sound.

"What's happening?!" Mochou shouted back confused and in a panic.

"Are you okay?" Yichen asked as he reached out to check Mochou's body.

"No! You nearly gave me a heart attack! Why are you shouting the moment you get home?" Mochou exclaimed grumpily.

"Sorry. I thought you... you were..." Yichen stuttered.

"I'm fine. Wait! Why are there fish flopping all over the place. Quick pick them up before they die!" Mochou said as he rushed forward to pick them up.

"I'll do it. Mochou you sit down and rest." Yichen said.

"Stop worrying about me. The fish are dying." Mochou complained as he bent down to catch one of them.

"I'll..."

"Go get some water!" Mochou shouted before Yichen could say anything else.

With no other choice Yichen grabbed the bucket and rushed outside to fetch some water. When he returned he found Mochou juggling two slimy fish and reaching for a third.

"Put them in here." Yichen said offering him the bucket.

"That's not big enough. Go get the tub and fill it with water quick." Mochou commanded unimpressed with the little bucket.

Yichen put it down and rushed outside again this time to get the tub and fill it with water.Mochou dropped the two fish into it and rushed to grab the third and fourth.

It took longer than expected to fill the tub. When he finally came back with it half full of water he found Mochou kneeling on the ground in a depressing mood.

"What's wrong? Did you get hurt?" Yichen asked.

"It's dead." Mochou said holding up one of the six fish.

"It's fine. We can have it for dinner tonight." Yichen said not quite understanding Mochou's depression. He then helped place the other live fish into the tub. With more room they swam around looking lively. All except one. Mochou looked into the tub and frowned.

"It's going to die." He said pointing at the sluggish one.

"We'll make both fish for dinner tonight. Do you want me to get them ready?" Yichen asked.

"Let's grill them. It's a bit early but can you gut them?" Mochou said.

"I'll go clean them now. While I'm gone you should change." Yichen said.

Mochou looked down at himself and was disgusted. He was covered not only in smelly fishy slime but also mud from picking up the fish off the ground.

Yichen found Mochou's expression cute. Leaning down he gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Even like this I love you." Yichen said.

Mochou blushed. He looked up at Yichen with lightly parted lips. Tempted by them Yichen leaned in close to kiss them.

The kiss was slow and sensual. Yichen moved his hand to The base of Mochou's neck. His strong fingers giving him a light massage as he pulled him in closer. The kiss deepened. Mochou gasped for breath, his lips begging for more. Desires set ablaze Yichen pushed Mochou down.

Splash!*

Unfortunately he landed directly in a puddle of mud. Now covered in mud and stinking of fish Mochou was no longer in the mood. Even the lustful Yichen felt the heat dwindle when he looked at him.